^ Rewards for downloading and playing Konbini Story

New releases and exclusive rewards from Gamenami!
Marina Tyler
Unknown
Unknown

^ Rewards for downloading and playing Konbini Story

Post by Marina Tyler » 22 Sep 2014, 09:12

Gamebatte has created an Android smartphone game based on Social Life characters and is sponsoring rewards for active beta testers:

Download the app here >
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... bini&hl=en

Rewards
50,000 Gcoins (=100 diamonds) for downloading AND getting a 3-star rating for day 10.
75,000* Gcoins (=150 diamonds) for getting a 3-star rating for day 50.
100,000** Gcoins (=200 diamonds) for getting a 3-star rating for day 100.

*inclusive of the 50,000 Gcoins 1st reward.
**inclusive of the additional 25,000 coins from the 2nd reward.

When you have achieved each requirement you will receive the Gcoins automatically in your http://www.gamebatte.com account.

Note: YOU MUST LINK YOUR GAME TO YOUR GAMEBATTE ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE ANY OF THE REWARDS.

iOS and Windows versions will be available soon.

What if I don't have an Android phone?
Borrow one, download the app, install it, launch it, then sign in with your Gamebatte/Facebook account.

RyuZephyr
Unknown
Unknown

Re: ^ Rewards for downloading and playing Konbini Story

Post by RyuZephyr » 24 Sep 2014, 14:51

I think there is a bug where you're supposed to buy the Steamed Bun. The "unlock" button works but the button to buy them after that doesn't. Because of this I can't get past "day 9."
Also I can go into the "Shop," but I can't do anything in there. Is that how it's supposed to be right now?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 26 Sep 2014, 09:40

RyuZephyr wrote:I think there is a bug where you're supposed to buy the Steamed Bun. The "unlock" button works but the button to buy them after that doesn't. Because of this I can't get past "day 9."
Also I can go into the "Shop," but I can't do anything in there. Is that how it's supposed to be right now?
You need to update your game.

AiZa
Unknown
Unknown

Post by AiZa » 21 Dec 2014, 15:56

hi, my gamebatte account long ago has been ban. right now i want to know how or what should the procedure i can make my account in gamebatte remove from being ban. i did sent the request to remove the ban at my account before at support. but i got nothing reply at all......
and it seems i also dont know where i can ask about this matter in this issue.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 22 Dec 2014, 08:32

AiZa wrote:hi, my gamebatte account long ago has been ban. right now i want to know how or what should the procedure i can make my account in gamebatte remove from being ban. i did sent the request to remove the ban at my account before at support. but i got nothing reply at all......
and it seems i also dont know where i can ask about this matter in this issue.
Are you "Mae Mikazuki"?

Lolabelle
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Lolabelle » 01 Mar 2015, 10:11

Could anyone please unlock the social life forum so that I can ask things? I do not know why it doesn't have the new topic or reply button anywhere, and I did not do anything wrong in fact I just started with no post at all.. Please do something with it. It's making things complicated to ask questions that are not important enough to go to customer support, and it isn't easy to get a reply on facebook either. Or is it just me? But I could reply in almost any other topic except for social life..

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 02 Mar 2015, 04:03

Lolabelle wrote:Could anyone please unlock the social life forum so that I can ask things? I do not know why it doesn't have the new topic or reply button anywhere, and I did not do anything wrong in fact I just started with no post at all.. Please do something with it. It's making things complicated to ask questions that are not important enough to go to customer support, and it isn't easy to get a reply on facebook either. Or is it just me? But I could reply in almost any other topic except for social life..
No one was answering questions on the SL forum so it's been converted to an FAQ, not a forum.

Lolabelle
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Lolabelle » 02 Mar 2015, 06:31

Master of Clan X wrote:No one was answering questions on the SL forum so it's been converted to an FAQ, not a forum.
Thank you!