* Job / Skill System change

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

* Job / Skill System change

Post by Master of Clan X » 23 Mar 2018, 09:02

1) Skill scrolls / points will be earned during battle for each attack / skill use.

2) Skills will no longer drop from chests
3) Jobs will no longer require collecting skills to unlock. Instead Jobs will be unlocked with skill scrolls (with a few exceptions).
4) Unlocking a job only unlocks it for the character that you spend skill scrolls to unlock it for.
5) Jobs will come with the FULL set of skills for that job (but some will require additional skill scrolls to unlock/learn). i.e. unlocking the Dark Templar will come with the passive, ultimate and ravage at level 1. Blood sword can be learned and will no need to be found from a treasure chest.

6) Existing "loose" skills (skills you can freely move between characters) will remain on the characters you have them equipped on. Loose skills in your inventory can be scrapped for skill scrolls or sold for crystals.
7) After some time, all unsold or unscrapped "loose" skills will be automatically sold.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: * Job / Skill System change - coming soon

Post by Master of Clan X » 23 Mar 2018, 15:49

8) Skill storage (Inventory) upgrades will be refunded.