Idea/Suggestion/Begging

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Scrangles
Unknown
Unknown

Idea/Suggestion/Begging

Post by Scrangles » 23 Dec 2017, 03:29

I have found, oddly enough, that the wearable equipment drops I acquire tend, more often than not, to be for jobs I'm not using etc etc. Just wondering if there might be any way possible to have some sort of specified loot tables? For clarification purposes, I would really like to see something on the order of either there being a higher chance of equipment for the jobs I am actively using dropping, as well as skills and such, or some sort of directed loot sourcing, ie, undead drop armors, shrooms drop weapons, humans drop accessories, everything drops skills, I'm sure you get the picture I'm attempting to paint. Another thing that I am SURE every single player would cheer until hoarse would be allowing us to purchase, with gold or gems, your choice, the last item that we cannot...reforge materials!!! Honestly, I have no problem farming green quests for runestones even though my threat is ""close" to hitting 5 digits...but the fact that after 3 days of doing so, and I stopped counting the exact number of quests completed at 100, I have not managed to get 10 runestones...just a thought that I have had bouncing around in my head ever since skills scrolls became purchaseable...
Thank you for your consideration and especially thank you for an addictive game that I can't stop playing.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Idea/Suggestion/Begging

Post by Master of Clan X » 27 Dec 2017, 03:20

We're working on it but it's complicated.