Ultimates, threat and compensation

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Call me Hoss
Unknown
Unknown

Ultimates, threat and compensation

Post by Call me Hoss » 17 Nov 2017, 23:46

I really like your game but I keep getting screwed by your changes and I'm not certain I'll stick around.

My biggest complaint is the changes you made to ultimates. I purchased gems and have done 2x 10x rare chests which promises a epic or better. Both times that item was a legendary for me but they were both ultimate skills. C'mon really? Both times the same demon ultimate for the occultist. Now you have removed those from my inventory since they are worthless and no compensation.

When I fist started playing a had a couple good drops like magnetic mail but that was changed to be much weaker and no compensation. Soon the chests and reforge mats start dropping for 2 days at 0x. I saw about 20 of those but no compensation was given.

Tons of skill drops that I sold for cheap gold because no warning was given that they would soon be valuable.

Threat doesn't make any sense and without anything better than rare loot on my heroes, it's hard to 3 star pvp opponents who are much better geared since they started when loot actually dropped in this game. For some reason they match me in threat which doesn't make sense.

Since pvp takes forever for what is now very little loot the other option is quests but why bother it is near impossible to get a quest at your lvl and all you can do is the same old newbie quests over and over and over.

Not sure I'll be back much more. If you are ready to collect players money for your game then please treat them with some respect.

Thank you

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Ultimates, threat and compensation

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Nov 2017, 03:23

Call me Hoss wrote:
17 Nov 2017, 23:46
Both times that item was a legendary for me but they were both ultimate skills. C'mon really?
That's why we reworked the system and removed ultimate skills from the treasure chests.
Call me Hoss wrote:
Now you have removed those from my inventory since they are worthless and no compensation.
There was compensation, both copies of your demon ultimate were replaced with equally rare Void manuals which are used to upgrade skills to 5 stars in the new system.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... &width=500" width="500" height="734" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
Call me Hoss wrote:
When I fist started playing a had a couple good drops like magnetic mail but that was changed to be much weaker and no compensation.
Magnetic Mail's old special will be added back and it has 2 additional free specials now and it is now epic rarity instead of just rare. Those upgrades are free.
Call me Hoss wrote:
Soon the chests and reforge mats start dropping for 2 days at 0x. I saw about 20 of those but no compensation was given.
That was a display bug those chests were dropping at a much higher rate because they were not actual chests. The server calculation was correct and the correct part of those drops was the x0. The x0 chest with the empty eye sockets on the skull was neither a normal chest nor a rare chest (jewels in the eye sockets).
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18877
Call me Hoss wrote:
Threat doesn't make any sense and without anything better than rare loot on my heroes, it's hard to 3 star pvp opponents who are much better geared since they started when loot actually dropped in this game. For some reason they match me in threat which doesn't make sense.
Magnetic Mail is now epic. Everyone uses the same threat calculation formula. There isn't one threat formula for certain players and another for other players. Loot drop rate (both in terms of dropping rares and quantity of chests) increased, not decreased. We could post a video showing how to use your current team to get a 3 star result if that helps.

Call me Hoss
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Ultimates, threat and compensation

Post by Call me Hoss » 18 Nov 2017, 13:54

No thank you, I'm done with your game. You can keep my money.