* Development Roadmap

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

* Development Roadmap

Post by Master of Clan X » 14 Nov 2017, 08:17

ACT 1 story missions - Completed!
ACT 2 story missions - Completed!
ACT 3 story missions -

Battlefields with elevation (plus an updated to the battle system to support different elevations). Requires camera system upgrade + climbing /jumping animation + special climbing points - Completed! More maps to come soon.
Multiple Squad setups - Set a defense teamCompleted! , B-team, etc.

Crystal shop - buy items directly including Reforge materials.Completed!
Able to choose quests with specific resource rewards Completed + Deprecated!

Skill system 2.0 - 1 more skill per job class AND 3 active skill slots per character (up from the current 2) + Non-random job class unlocking.Completed!

Training system - Train your heroes to increase their star rating.Completed!

Next few job classes in the works -
Stormcaller (formerly known as the Sorcerer) - Ice and Shock magic - Completed!
Dancer - Completed!
Monk - Completed!
Ninja - Completed!
Star Sage "ultimate" mage - Completed!

World Map 2.0 system - many more missions, difficulty selection, actually move on the world map.Completed!
Recolor system - different color options for certain armor sets.

Guild Battle system - now in open beta testing (August 2018)

A.I. Improvements + possible A.I. customization - different AI behavior presets (e.g. assassin, tank, support, etc.)

Various fixes and improvements

Killy
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: * Development Roadmap

Post by Killy » 14 Nov 2017, 08:46

Thanks for sharing devs, this is really good to see and look like some positive changes.

Are there any plans to introduce PvE events? E.g. collect unique resources through battles and have a leaderboard for a week or two that awards prizes for ranks? Or a world boss? Or a unique limited time quest hat has a chance to appear and gives unique rewards? Etc. Lots of possibilities. I feel like the game is missing elements like this and it may put off players who aren't PvP or teamwork focused but still like to compete individually. Also likely to be a good revenue source for you guys.

Are there plans to introduce equipment set bonuses? Or as I saw a player mention in chat today, armour dyes to change appearances of gear?

The game would also benefit from a 'trials' mode as other games have, where you can attempt to get through increasingly difficult stages using tactics to beat it, but can only do each stage once.

Anyway, loads of ideas that I'm sure have been thought about and I'm guessing you want to keep some things a surprise,bit these are the big ones that are missing for me(along with guild wars as you've mentioned, though I don't like the idea of AI controlled fights as there could be limited gameplay).

Keep up the good work!

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 14 Nov 2017, 09:15

Killy wrote:
14 Nov 2017, 08:46
Are there any plans to introduce PvE events?
Only 1 PvE event loosely planned until we've cleared the other features on the list above and that is a challenge tower style event (or in our case, a deepest dungeon < FFT reference)

Killy wrote:
Are there plans to introduce equipment set bonuses? Or as I saw a player mention in chat today, armour dyes to change appearances of gear?
No set bonuses, we want the players to have the freedom to mix and match. Dyes are not possible in the current system. We plan to add a feature to allow you to select from up to 3 color variants for each outfit. Color variants are all the past evolve states > https://twitter.com/GamenamiGames/statu ... 4117563392

Killy wrote:
The game would also benefit from a 'trials' mode as other games have, where you can attempt to get through increasingly difficult stages using tactics to beat it, but can only do each stage once.
I guess this is like the PvE event mentioned above.

Zodd1888
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Zodd1888 » 14 Nov 2017, 21:41

Just want to say outstanding game. I was just talking with a guy about a dev road map and you posted 3 hours later. Keep it up!