Mistral Bow

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Blartibus3
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Mistral Bow

Post by Blartibus3 » 08 Nov 2017, 23:39

Hello, the epic bow Mistral has no rank two refine for rank b. In addition, how do we awaken the special skill of weapons?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Mistral Bow

Post by Master of Clan X » 09 Nov 2017, 02:27

Evolving equipment unlocks/awakens the Specials.

Blartibus3
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Blartibus3 » 09 Nov 2017, 03:41

Thanks, still wondering about there being no bonus when refining from c to b rank.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 09 Nov 2017, 03:51

All bows should get +5% Accuracy when you go from C to B.

onyxia
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by onyxia » 09 Nov 2017, 04:28

Honestly im a little annoyed with all bows. The blackwind bow...i think it used to be windshear....also had no stat increase when evolved to B grade. And that thing was already nerfed big time. Imo all two handed weapons are sacrificing vital substats for not enough damage increase. My archer with blackwind is stuck at 25% crit chance with a rage bangle. There should be either one handed crossbows or a quiver for the off hand that provides a small stat increase . Then you can customize what you want with your archer. Crit, accuracy, or penetration. Also i noticed taking my caster from fulminating flask with a buckler and switching to a crystal scepter. The magic went up considerably but so much else was sacrificed that the overall effectiveness was lost. I could say the same about a warrior with 2 single handed weapons vs a two hander.

Ok that was a long rant sorry. Just had to say it