Multikills and kills made with reaction skills should count toward style bonus.

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Intanjible
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Multikills and kills made with reaction skills should count toward style bonus.

Post by Intanjible » 21 Oct 2017, 16:59

I can't even fathom how many S-Ranks I've lost due to Trap Shot or Reprisal killing the last enemy. This should really be addressed. Also, if, for some reason, I manage to kill two or more enemies with a Fireball, that should also count for style.

onyxia
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: Multikills and kills made with reaction skills should count toward style bonus.

Post by onyxia » 22 Oct 2017, 18:22

I think everyone agrees with that

Cestus
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: Multikills and kills made with reaction skills should count toward style bonus.

Post by Cestus » 23 Oct 2017, 03:28

Well I don't have much problem with accidentally killing enemies...but I specifically try to avoid it...I do however have issue with trap shot and such when the low health enemy picks the wrong target

Hellzblood
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Hellzblood » 24 Oct 2017, 11:50

yeah, i think we should automatically get 3 stars when we hit a certain Threat level in comparison to the mission. casters cant crit, skills cant crit, ultimate's are only every what 4th round?

gueber
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by gueber » 25 Oct 2017, 03:20

That's why you need that cheat item that lets you use ultimate on turn 3.

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 26 Oct 2017, 08:42

You lost me at multikills with a fireball should count as style.

You are comparing a reaction skill which is subject to various conditions to trigger and execute successfully with a standard multi attack skill.

Streutker
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Streutker » 06 Nov 2017, 10:56

Why not just make skills and reaction attaks critable? Give them the same crit rate as a normal attack. Casters can crit, my priest keeps a Good Point dagger in off-hand which adds 40% to crit rate.

JWONGHF

Post by JWONGHF » 07 Nov 2017, 03:21

reaction attacks to act as style finish issnt fair for those players whose characters uses non damaging reaction skills imo.

as well as crit for reaction skills pose the same issue I mentioned.

but still, the developers are notified and we shall see about it

Corvus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Corvus » 09 Nov 2017, 17:25

What about kills in demon form as occultist? I feel these should count as style kills since it using an ultimate skill.

Corvus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Corvus » 09 Nov 2017, 17:25

Since it is**

JWONGHF

Post by JWONGHF » 09 Nov 2017, 19:48

The demon basic attack actually has buffed critical chance. Try targeting someone with the demon and see the critical chance.

Corvus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Corvus » 09 Nov 2017, 21:51

I feel like my demon crit chance has always been negative... even from the sides, but I'll check it out. Have to be careful with demon form now too since the melee counterattack can ruin style finish.

Streutker
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Streutker » 11 Nov 2017, 05:19

JWONGHF wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 03:21
reaction attacks to act as style finish issnt fair for those players whose characters uses non damaging reaction skills imo.

as well as crit for reaction skills pose the same issue I mentioned.
I disagree with this point, the players make choices based on what is more important to them, using a non-damaging reaction in order to make sure they can get the style finish or using a damaging reaction to gain that extra attack during tougher fights.

My thought is that a reaction skill that uses basic attack should use that basic attack, crit chance included. For realism the crit chance can be reduced (as a reaction your character doesn't have time to choose optimum attack angle and such) but it should still be there.

As for the normal skills, I think even the most powerful fireball always has a chance to hit just the right spot and cause more damage, If a skill can be blocked or reduced by the defender it should be critable by the attacker.