Weapon/Armor Crafter List

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
LocCatPowersDog
Unknown
Unknown

Weapon/Armor Crafter List

Post by LocCatPowersDog » 02 Oct 2017, 12:08

If anyone would like to help I'm trying to compile a list of craftable weapons and armor.

I think it would be helpful for anyone new to the game. Examples (will update more later):

Weapons:
Can be refined from C>B>A (8 total Grade C needed). These weapons/shields can not be refined past the A grade.
Barrel Lid (Max+60 DRd, Max+10% Re)
Dagger (Max+245 ATK, Max+35% PEN)
Long Sword (Max+420 ATK, Max+25% PEN)
Magic Branch
Wall of Wood (Max+90 DRd, Max+15% Re)
Zweihander (Max+720 ATK, Max+45% PEN)

Armor:
Can be refined from C>B>A (8 total needed). These weapons/shields can not be refined past the A grade.
Padded Armor (Max+660 H, Max+30% A)

Can be refined/evolved into a different item
Leather Helmet [Two Grade A evolve into a Hard Leather Heal; a total of 16 Grade C]
(Max+290 H, Max+30% CG)

Hard Leather Helm [Two Grade A evolve into a Dusk Helm; a total of 16 Grade C] *need to confirm Dusk evolution for Female Helm
(Max+290 H, Max+30% CG)

*A= Armor
*ATK= Attack
*CRIT= Critical
*CG= Critical Guard
*DRd= Damage Reaction
*H= Health
*MR= Move Range
*PEN= Penetration
*Re= Reaction
*S= Speed

I've posted a few examples from my inventory and memory, will fill in more. Let me know if you have more to add or suggestions on what to include or change. Starting with just the basic White and some of the multiple evolution pieces then expanding from there.