Game balance/tactics discussion

A Fantasy Tactics RPG. Sick of hero collector games with pre-made heroes? Create your own Hero with customizable job class, skills and equipment (that affects appearance).
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Game balance/tactics discussion

Post by Master of Clan X » 04 Aug 2017, 15:40

Best1400au wrote:
04 Aug 2017, 12:44
A rotate battleground 90° or even 45° left and right button would be great somewhere on the interface
You can touch 2 points on the screen to rotate the camera.
Best1400au wrote:
I know this is asking for to much but more dialogue and variables/rare situations and confrontations would really immerse the game more and give a true RPG feel. What I mean is like when you embark on a quest loads up a map of the area and your party follows a trail to a destination where there is a small chance of running into a random situation. E.g. you embark on a quest that is in the woods, the load screen shows you following the path but at say a bridge you get attacked by bandits.. Or you encounter a dying man and are given multiple choices on what to do etc. Even its just finding a small amount of resources or something. Asking a lot I know cuz I studied digital animation and have worked with coders before. A lot of work but anything to split up the grind and the opportunity to see new things would be great to be put in a game.
There's a world map planned, like the one in FFT. In battle scripts are also planned but will take time.
Best1400au wrote:
Creatures should level up too, the undead minions should not be made obsolete so quickly they aren't even slightly intimidating at lvl 1 and the same ones are used in 5000 threat quests.
Are you referring to the skeletons? Because we just improved all the Darklings/Zombies.

Best1400au wrote:
Last but not least the game still crashes regularly at load screens. It is so common for me it has turned me off from the game at times and I'll end up doing something else.
bears
Unfortunately, we can only tackle optimization in a few weeks. What model of device are you using to play the game?