battle

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Pheonix 1
Unknown
Unknown

battle

Post by Pheonix 1 » 11 Apr 2018, 11:32

so let me get this straight ,I cannot defeat ANY human opponent even if I have a higher threat number and or out number the opponent.
so far there is no way that I can find to tell which upgrades are best for any ship and I am supposed to spend real money here why?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: battle

Post by Master of Clan X » 12 Apr 2018, 04:23

Literally just upgrade your ship and your weapons. Level goes up = stronger.

Pheonix 1
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Pheonix 1 » 12 Apr 2018, 12:01

so any upgrade works on any ship?

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 13 Apr 2018, 02:16

The only upgrades for ships is by enhancing their levels through use of unwanted parts.
As long as their level go up, their stats will become better.
The stats increment is based on individual ship types. (e.g. see the stats polygon chart)

Pheonix 1
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Pheonix 1 » 14 Apr 2018, 12:26

ok ,my ego feels a little better ,,,lol
still unable to defeat ANY other player that the game shows me even when my threat levels are higher and in several cases my level was higher and I outnumbered them

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Apr 2018, 19:09

hi here a break down on why you are having a hard time and why you lose but you got a high threat 1st each gear in the game give the same threat so a 5 star mass drive will give the same threat as a 5 star gatling laser with than say you can,t not just place any gear or crews on a ship and think it will work
2th a lower threat player can beat a high player if the low threat got a better set up than work in his plan set up take a sec and ask yourself what is the set up is made to do and what is your plan to win?
3rd the key to win fights in this game is speed just like gear a crew give the same threat as any other crew of the same rank so a player with a heavy speed set up can move so fast a high threat player will lose just due his ship can,t keep up due to his low speed set up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71-5IIXuuE&t=22s
this video link show how a good set up look like as it well it will show each ship set up to help show you what your set up need if you need any help just ask and I will see how I can help

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 04 May 2018, 18:06

DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR SHIPS!

this cannot be repeated enough. The game is very, very deceptive aboit upgrading your ships. It gives a very tiny bonus to HP and power only, which is mostly useless, except for certain ships like Elemntal or Thors Hammer that use power-based specials. There is a HUGE negative effect though, because it raises your Threat Level (TL) by 5 points per ship level. Everything else only raises your TL by 1 point per star or per level of equipment or hero.

Your matchup will be VERY unfair for you and increasingly impossible to win because you will be facing level 1 ships with max level modules and,heroes with higher star level, at the same TL as you.

Pass it on to all,new players like I wish someone had told me: DO NOT LEVEL YOUR SHIPS. Only level up 4* and 5* equipment, and all heroes. Just use 3* equipment as is at level 1. It's not worth leveling it up, and it's impossible to find lv4 stardust to turn a 3*max level into a 4*. By the time you get some 4* gear, you will have saved enough boxes and 3* gear to max the 4* gear, and it will have minimal impact on your TL. You will have fair matchup.

This DOES NOT apply to your pvE campaign fleet. Only your last PvP battle sets your TL.

GL, HF, see you soon in space.

Pheonix 1
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Pheonix 1 » 04 May 2018, 20:14

this was helpful ,thank you very much

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 05 May 2018, 08:12

sure it may look lv up a ship is bad but keep in mine many ships need the power and hp as crews go you must look at what skill the crew got and what stats it give a ship they are many good crews than are low star rank like the navigator don,t think a crew is good just base on it star rank
as for gear best armor is the adaptive armor and the balance plate
best drives are plasma drive/stealth drive and the antimatter drive
pro tips on crews set ups
electra Pablo or galahad and a crew than boost speed like ace or pulse this set up work well on ships like the scrlly or thor
omega tokiko and venus this set up is a bit hard to get due how rare the crews are to get BUT this the most powerfull set up for auto fights only run this on a tank or heavy ship
here some are some of the best ships you can run not counting any you need to put in money to unlock
vertigo
scorpion
scrlly
battle star
thor
monolith
I have play for over 3 years and got all ships at max lv if you need any tips just ask

Pheonix 1
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Pheonix 1 » 05 May 2018, 20:23

thanks .enjoy

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 07 May 2018, 17:07

49gear, yes, I know, but we need to keep it simple for most new players. Easiest thing to tell them is just to always say "never level up your ships".

Gamenami needs to fix the TL formula.

I am confident they will ask more questions later on, and figure out they need to upgrade power and HP based special attack ships later on, as they play and learn the game. This has no negative effect on them; however, leveling up ships early on does have a huge negative effect, as this player noted - you gimp yourself and cannot win at your own TL.