gear list

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
49gear
Obscure
Obscure

gear list

Post by 49gear » 08 Feb 2018, 23:51

hello guys I was ask to make a list of the parts we have at this point in the game so this list will have what I think of each part and a bit of info on it stats as well I will cut each part clase into it own post like a list for armor or drives and so on now to save time
guns in the game will be place into 3 ranks low damage than at 5 star it will have a max of 2,100 to 2,400 /mid damage is 2,500 to 2,900 /high damage is 3,000 or more for shields got 2 rank light shield than at 5 star will have 3,000 to 3,600 and heavy shield than 7,000 or more
as for armor as well got 3 rank some armor only add armor def some only do resist and some do both now drives they a bit hard to get down how to clase them but they are 3 ways 1st some drives got high power but low speed 2th some got low power got high speed and 3rd some fall into a mid ground of power and speed not to the last note I don,t own ever part at 5 stars so my info is not 100% on point but it will give you a idea on how the part is well than say I hope my list is a help and at the date of this post we only have 60 out of the 120 parts and I must cut my posts into small bits or the forum will bug if I make them too long now on to the list

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Re: gear list

Post by 49gear » 09 Feb 2018, 01:23

physical gun list
name; coil repeater
damage rank is low
accuracy of 100% and -5 to speed power need to place on a ship is low
skill; +15 to accuracy
side note;this gun got low power but it good for a crit set up and crews set ups you must get hits to work they skills
name;impact cannon
damage rank is mid
accuracy of 90% and -15 to speed power need to place on a ship is mid
skill;reduce enemy action bar by 5%
side note:this gun is made to do a bit of delay and this will stack with other crews or guns
name;maelstorm cannon
damage rank is high
accuracy of 95% and -20 to speed power need to place on a ship is high
skill;bonus damage 2x to primary target and enemy behind
side note; this gun is hard to place due to the cost in power and speed but got the most fire power and does free bonus damage to ships in the back row
name; mass drive
damage rank is mid
accuracy of 110% and -15 to speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill;+15% to accuracy
side note; this is a go to gun many will run this for the fire power and acc
name;gauss autocannon
damage rank is mid
accuracy of 85% no loss in speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill;-5 power
side note;this gun got it good points but they are better guns you can run the pros is no loss in speed and the - in power can help in placing other gear with high power need
name;hydra mini gun
damage rank is low
accuracy of 85% and +5 to speed power need to place on ship is low
skill;+5 speed
side note;this is a go to gun to boost the speed to ships this gun as well work well in crit set up and for it low cost in power need
name;mega blaster
damage rank is mid
accuracy of 90% and -10 to speed power need to place on ship is low
skill;25% damage will penetrate shields
side note;this gun skill is not than good BUT don,t let than fool you than low power need with mid damage can be a big help in the right set up
name;surge gun
damage rank is low
accuracy of 90% and -5 to speed power need to place on ship is low
skill;reduce enemy shield by 10%
side note;this gun skill is not than good and all the other guns are better to run in most set ups
name; space cannon
damage rank is mid
accuracy of 90% and -10 to speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill;-10 to power
side note;this gun can be a help if you need to cut down a bit on your power need and you want to keep up your fire power but I don,t see much point to run this
name;nuclear pulse cannon
damage rank is high
accuracy of 90% and -20 to speed power need to place on ship is high
skill;reduce enemy shield by 10%
side note;this gun is only good for it fire power but it is hard to place on ships and it skill is not than good

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 09 Feb 2018, 05:46

energy guns list
name; particle beam
damage rank is low
accuracy 90% and -10 speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill; reduce enemy action bar by 5%
side note; many players will run this for it fire power and it skill than can be stack
name; disrupter beam
damage rank is low
accuracy 90% and -5 speed power need to place on ship is low
skill; reduce hp recovery effects by 50% until target next turn
side note; not much point to this gun they are crews than stop 100% hp recovery so why run this at all
name; ion beam
damage rank is low
accuracy 90% and -5 speed power need to place on ship is low
skill; reduce shield recovery effects by 50% until target next turn
side note; this gun can reduce any thing than heal shields but due to it low fire power not much point to run this
name; plasma beam
damage rank is mid
accuracy 90% and -15 speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill; reduce enemy shield by 10%
side note; this skill is not than good but you may want to run this just for the fire power
name; thermal ray
damage rank is mid
accuracy 90% and -15 speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill; energy damage increased by 5% if shields are down
side note; a good skill can be stack and can work in set ups than aim for high damage out put
name; void ray
damage rank is high
accuracy 95% and -20 speed power need to place on ship is high
skill; shred 5% of enemy max hp if shields are down
side note; this skill is good but this is very hard to place due to power and speed cost
name; heavy laser
damage rank is mid
skill; -10 power
side note; only good for fire power or you need to cut down on power
name; vector ray
damage rank is low
accuracy 115% and no loss to speed power need to place on ship is low
skill; 30% accuracy
side note: best gun for accuracy this gun was made only for crits set ups or must hit crews skills in the right set up this can be your best pick
name; fusion cutter
damage rank is mid
skill; energy damage increased by 5% if enemy shields are down
side note; this gun skill is the same as the thermal ray but the stats are not thermal ray got a bit more fire power but fusion cutter take only -10 to speed vs the -15 to speed the thermal ray does so it up to you out of the 2 you want to run
name; gatling laser
damage rank is low
accuracy 85% and no loss to speed power need to place on ship is low
skill; -5 to power
side note; only good if you need to cut down on power but just run the vector ray over this

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 09 Feb 2018, 07:30

explosive gun list side note; the guns on this list do bonus damage if they hit a enemy ship if they shields are down but they do less damage if enemy shield are up keep this in mine be for you plan any set ups with the guns on this list
name; demolition rockets
damage rank is mid
accuracy 95% and -10 speed power need to place on ship is low
skill; ignore 15% of enemy armor
side note; skill is good the low cost in power and speed but most players want the high damage guns in the explosive gun list for they set ups
name; comet rockets
damage rank is high
accuracy 100% and -15 speed power need to place on ships is mid
skill;reduce enemy action bar by 5%
side note; this is good for it fire power and skill but it rare to get a 5 star ver of it count yourself lucky if you get one
name; scatter rockets
damage rank is low
accuracy 90% and no loss to speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill; +5 speed
side note; this is good for player than want speed but you are trade off fire power
name; pulse torpedo
damage rank is high
accuracy 105% and -20 speed power need to place on ships is high
skill; reduce enemy shield by 10%
side note; skill is not than good BUT this is a go to gun for it fire power and accuracy
name;space torpedo
damage rank is high
accuracy 100% and -10 speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill; -10 power
side note; this gun is good for players who want a mid ground of fire power speed and power cost but it up to you how you plan your set up
name; space rockets
damage rank is low
skill;-5 power
side note; with so many good guns to pick from not much point to run this
name; antimatter torpedo
damage rank is high
accuracy 105% and -20 speed power need to place on ship is high
skill; ignore 15% of enemy resist
side note; this got the same stats as a pulse torpedo but the skill on this is better to boost damage so run this over the pulse if you want
name; megaton missile
damage rank is high
accuracy 105% and -25 speed power need to place on ship is high
skill; shreds 5% of enemy max hp if enemy shields are down
side note; this got the most fire power of the guns on this list but it rare and very hard to place on a ship due to the cost in power and speed
name; drill torpedo
damage rank is mid
accuracy 100% and -15 speed power need to place on ship is mid
skill;ignore 15% of enemy armor
side note; this you can call a bit of a power up ver of the demolition rockets
name;havoc batteries
damage rank is mid
skill; ignore 15% of enemy resist
side note; this is a power down ver of the antimatter torpedo but each gun does have it own pros and cons

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 09 Feb 2018, 09:16

armor list side note; rank A is only for physical def rank B is only for energy def and rank C is for balance def so unlike the guns lists this will be cut in 3 ranks as well armor hp goes from 5,500 to 7,000 but I don,t own all armor at 5 stars I will post to the best of my skills
sorry for than but let us move on to the list I hate to keep you waiting o and most armor need a cost of 50 to 95 power at 5 stars to place on a ship
RANK A
name; stealth sheath
stats; -5 speed and +10% to evade I do have this at 5 stats it give 5,500 hp and 80 armor with a power cost of 50
skill; +10% evade
side note; best armor for eva set ups but it will get rip to bits by any energy attacks/ ship specials like all in rank A
name; titan guard
stats; -15 speed I do have at 5 stars 7,250 hp 160 armor and 95 power cost
skill; increased hp
side note; I think than boost to hp only show up in a fight but it hard to know for sure the devs need to give a bit more info on gears skills
name; neutronium armor
stats; -15 speed I have at 5 stars 7,000 hp armor 182 and 95 power cost
skill +20 to armor
side note; best armor for physical attacks/physical ship specials
RANK B
name; diffusal plates
stats -5 speed I have at 5 stars 5,500hp 80 resist and 50 power cost
skill; enemy attacks will increased action bar by 5%
side note; this skill is good but the armor is not it sad a skill like this must be on this armor
name; reflect mail
stats; -15 speed I have at 5 stars 7,000 hp 180 resist and 95 power cost
skill; +20 resist 50% chance to reflect some energy damage back at enemy
side note; the reflect damage don,t work I try 40 fights I never got it to work o well at less it the best armor for energy def
name; compound frame
stats; -5 speed I have at 5 stars 5,500 hp 80 resist and 50 power cost
skill - 5 to power
side note; don,t run this no point at all to run this junk
RANK C
name; adaptive armor
stats; - 15 speed I have at 5 stars 6,000 hp 75 in armor and resist 95 power cost
skill; regenerate 5% of max hp per turn
side note; this is the go to armor for most players run this is you got it 5 stars rank fights can drop a 5 star ver of it and it skill can stack
name;balance plate
stats; -10 speed I don,t have at 5 star but I did fine it max info 6,000 hp 75 in armor and resist 95 power cost
skill;+5 speed
side note; many players want this armor just for the speed but I think adaptive armor is better for the hp recover
name; terasteel plating
stats; -10 speed I only ever got 2 star ver of it so I can,t give full stats sorry guys
skill-5 power
side note;no point to run this junk

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by freeplayer » 09 Feb 2018, 18:21

a good effort. good job.
but hard to read as it is...
it would had to be in a sheet/table with rows and columns.
almost no way to compare each other.. :-/

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Feb 2018, 18:35

thank for the feedback I will try to made it better to read but I don,t have much time to make the posts at less the info is here may not be the best info I can only hope it help players who need it
here a rank B armor I miss
name; energized armor
stats; -15 speed resist 160 hp is 7,000 and power cost is 95
skill; max shield +250
side note; the shield boost is way to small they are much better armors to run over this

as well I miss the power need rank on the guns so here it is
'rank low is 50 to 60 power need at 5 stars

rank mid is 70 to 90 power need at 5 stars

rank high is 100 or more power need at 5 stars

now to the next list the shields

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Feb 2018, 19:15

now shields will be cut into 2 ranks light shields and heavy shields
light rank at 5 stars max lv will have 3600 hp as well this rank is good for it low speed cost and other boosts the power cost is 50 the recovery is 1,200 shield hp per turn

heavy rank at 5 stars max lv will have 7,000 hp as well this rank is good for the big boost to the ship max hp count the power cost is 95 the recovery is 1,400 shield hp per turn

LIGHT RANK

name; distortion veil

stats; -5 speed + 10% evade

skill; +10% evade

side note: this is a very good shield for the low speed cost and the boost to eva can help in a eva set up

name; blaze barrier

stats; -5 speed

skill; resist 10+

side note; this will add to a ship def if the shield on or off but this is only good if you need more energy def

name; repulsor shield

stats; -5 speed

skill; armor 10+

side note; this will add to the ship def if the shield is on or off but only good if you need more physical def

name; kinetic shell

stats; +5 speed

skill; + 10 speed

side note; this is a very good shield no loss in speed and give speed but it only good for a speed buff

name; lighting shield

stats; - 5 speed

skill; 50% change of destroy incoming missiles if shields are active

side note; this is not than good they are many better shields to run over this one

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Feb 2018, 19:48

now to the heavy rank im sorry for cutting the lists like this but my pc is old and may bug out and cost me all time and info I got down so let us get back to the list

HEAVY RANK

name; inversion field

stats; -15 speed

skill; reduce incoming energy damage by 25% if shields is up

side note; this is good to cut down any energy damage than count for special energy damage as well

name; damper field

stats; -15 speed

skill; reduce incoming physical damage by 25% if shields is up

side note; this is good to cut down any physical damage than count for special damage as well

name; force field

stats; -15 speed

skill; max shield is 300+

side note; this is not good they so much better shields to run over this junk

name; multi phase shield

stats; -15 speed

skill; if shield is reduce to 0 ( by enemy normal shots) restore 20% of shields cool down 1 turn

side note; reduce the shield to 0 by a ship special will by pass this skill but this skill if very good for auto fights

name; plasma shield

stats; -15 speed

skill; reduce incoming missile damage by 15% if shield is up

side note; this is a bad they are much better shields to run

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Feb 2018, 20:41

now for the drives list BUT here the thing I don,t have all drives so it hard to get all the info however I do know the drives fall into 3 ranks
POWER RANK this rank got the most power out put of all drives with a power rate of 360 at 5 stars max lv BUT low speed of 100

SPEED RANK this rank got the most speed out put of all drives with a speed rate of 165 at 5 stats max lv BUT low power of 140 as well this rank give a boost to eva of 30% to 50%

BALANCE RANK this rank is hard to get down the stats it the most mix of speed and power of the 3 ranks HOWEVER the power at 5 stars max lv is from 280 to 290 and it speed if from 130 to 140 but I will do my best to give the best info I can

POWER RANK

name; Mobius drive

skill; enemy attacks will increased the action bar by 5%

side note; this skill is good best for auto fights but getting hit by a special will by pass this skill this as well can stacks with other skills

name; plasma drive

skill; +10 speed

side note; this many call the best drive in the game for it speed and getting the most damage out put on power base ship special

SPEED RANK

name; pulse engine

skill; 25% chance to increased the action bar by 10% each turn

side note; this skill can be a big help but it a bit random at what time it will work in a fight

name; stealth drive

skill; +10% evade

side note; this is the best drive for eva in the game

name; antimatter drive

skill; +5 speed

side note; best drive in the game with the most speed

name; flux engine

skill+10 power

side note; this drive got the best power of all the speed rank but you must be thinking what the best speed drive to run well they all good it up to you unlike most drives this rank each one is nearing the same so pick base on what you want

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 16 Feb 2018, 21:06

BALANCE RANK

name; fusion core

skill; increased energy weapon damage by 10%

side note; this only work to buff the guns damage not a ship special with so many drives in the game not much point to run this

name; ion drive

skill; +15 power

side note; this is the best drive in the balance rank for power out put can be good to run if you want a mix of speed and power for your power base damage ship specials

name; quantum core

skill; +150 shield recharge

side note; this is one of the only ways to buff up shield recharge but why run this over the other drives we got not much point to run this

name; stellar converter

skill; max shield +500

side note; to save time don,t run this

well guys than a full list of the gear we got for now but how did I do? I will do more posts later have fun guys

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 04 May 2018, 18:20

Spreadsheet