How to get the soundtrack of Mobile Weapon series?

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Leventhal
Unknown
Unknown

How to get the soundtrack of Mobile Weapon series?

Post by Leventhal » 03 Feb 2018, 10:02

Title says it all; I know these are the same creators of Mobile Weapon series but I need the soundtrack of that game because it was so chill and a part of my childhood, so if anyone can help me out it's be great.

I've submitted a support ticket but have received no reply so far.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to get the soundtrack of Mobile Weapon series?

Post by Mod_Nami » 05 Feb 2018, 03:54

Leventhal wrote:
03 Feb 2018, 10:02
Title says it all; I know these are the same creators of Mobile Weapon series but I need the soundtrack of that game because it was so chill and a part of my childhood, so if anyone can help me out it's be great.

You can get the town track from here:
http://mobileweapon.net/ep1/town.mp3

Leventhal
Unknown
Unknown

Re: How to get the soundtrack of Mobile Weapon series?

Post by Leventhal » 19 Mar 2018, 21:16

Mod_Nami wrote:
05 Feb 2018, 03:54
Leventhal wrote:
03 Feb 2018, 10:02

You can get the town track from here:
http://mobileweapon.net/ep1/town.mp3
Thank you for your reply Mod Nami and forgive me for reviving this thread after a long period of time but can I have more than just the town track? I would like the entire game's soundtrack if that's not being selfish and may I know where or how can I get the premium version if you don't mind?

I had these questions answered a long time ago on a support ticket but I lost it in mailbox, how do I recover those as well?

Take care, and have a nice day.