about game advancing and the improvements/upgrading of your ships

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

about game advancing and the improvements/upgrading of your ships

Post by freeplayer » 27 Jan 2018, 12:50

Well, almost everyday I read on the in-game-public-board, about how long and heavy time comsumpting is the way to improve / upgrade your ships and crew.
Seen that words on the in-game-board stay less than on the sand in front of the sea, I drop some lines here.

Type of game:
- this game is an endless game. (there're lots of this kind of games on internet). you never see the end. right?

Game costs/earns:
1) this game is free (!) with no ads (!) and (I hope) with no malware or pup injected. (thanks Gamanami)
2) it's a beautiful game with a nice gameplaying, so it has been cost and still costing to the developers.
3) therefore gamenami expects to earn some from your voluntary purchases.
4) if you all spend in the game then everything works fine. right?
5) if you don't give money to gamenami how gamenami could move you to spend? and why you should spend in this game?
Just how in any game of this kind: You spend money for going on.
therefore
if gamenami makes easy for you having advancements, you'll never spend money.
Therefore advancements MUST be slow, UNLESS YOU PAY for them.

So please never ask again why advancements are so slow! Thanks!

It's an your choice: GO SLOW FOR FREE, OR PAY AND GO FASTER!

I will be back on the argument with another post speaking about maximizing the advancements route (out of paying or not paying).

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: about game advancing and the improvements/upgrading of your ships

Post by freeplayer » 27 Jan 2018, 13:04

Obviously the game MUST be playable even without paying. Harder but still playable, otherwise a lot of players could drop or even drop after playing a while.
Then the advancements paying can't be huge. It would unbalance the game too much between who pay and who not.
Last but not least! The rewards for money. It can't be too small.
If a player spend a little and have a good satisfaction, he is happy and mostly he will continue to spend.
If a player needs to spend, for example, 50 $/€ for a small advancements it's clear he will never spend it or he will spend once by mistake.
Here it's a matter for gamenami. If they find the right balance everything works fine for them and for the players. Otherwise the game will fall in stagnation for both sides.
Personally I'm convinced that actually the reward for $/€ spent is ridicolus. Only billionares or crazy people would accept it.

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 27 Jan 2018, 13:56

the upgrades you need to do is hard to play this game many times I save up 5000 Unobtainium drop all of it to buy gear just to get 3 star gears 1 3 star nano crate and 4 to 5 4 star gear not one 5 star gear and if you do get a 5 star gear it may not be one you need or want I think is the devs at less let us a way to get 4 and 5 star space alloy than not random we can at less grind to upgrade the gear we want having all the nano crates you want don't do any good if we can,t get 5 star gear or rank up the star lv so devs plz add a way to at less get 4 and 5 star alloy but than just what I think

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 04 May 2018, 18:16

Spot on - there is ridiculous amounts of grinding needed in this game. Of I chose to even buy 10,000 unobtainoum, which is huge, and expensive. I could blow through all of that in 1 day, and maybe get 1 or 2 good heroes or guns at 4* or 5* and max them out. That doesn't really give much of any advantage in battle. The drop rate is so low.

So why should I spend money with no return? I wont, I'll just keep grinding, wbacuse that's what I would have to still do even if i spent $500 on this game. I would still have to grind... And wonder Wtf of course I made such a stupid financial decision instead of buying a ps4pro, and 4 games and VR.

We need stardust to drop more often, and make 3* stardust upgrade 3* gear. This current rule is ridiculous. I have not seen one single 4* in 1 year of playing, I think. Heroes take the same level to upgrade, why not equipment?

We're getting tired, and the game is dying, devs. Do something, please.