crews stats and how they work

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
49gear
Obscure
Obscure

crews stats and how they work

Post by 49gear » 17 Jan 2018, 20:06

hello this will be 1st of many posts i got plan to help new and old players of the game this post will show how crews stats get betten as they lv up and how crews skills work so let do this.
1st let look at 4 crews than help the same stat of speed we have the 1 star crew pilot the 2 star ace the 3 star angel and the 4 star pulse
the 1 star pilot skill is glancing hits deal 10% less damage a 1 star crew lv up to a max lv of 20 at lv 20 this crew will give 15 to ship speed
the 2 star ace skill is glancing hits deal 15% less damage a 2 star crew lv up to max lv of 25 at lv 25 this crew will give 18.5 to ship speed
the 3 star angel skill is increase action bar by 25% if the ship hp drop to under 50% a 3 star crew lv up to max lv of 30 at lv 30 this crew will give 24 to ship speed
the 4 star pulse skill is if shield is reduced to 0 by a enemy attack increase action bar by 50% this skill got a 2 turn cooldown a 4 star crew lv up to a max of lv 35 at lv 35 this crew will give 28 to speed
now all crews can be rank up they star lv so the buff they do to a ship stats will get betten but they skill is the same as you ranking them up
to rank up a crew 1st you must get it to max lv at max lv it will say evolve a 1 star crew need you to give up a 2rd 1 star crew to rank up the 1st 1 star to 2 star but the crew lv will be re set back to lv 1 it stats will get betten with each rank up to a max of 7 star and max lv of 50
now let say we got pilot ace angel and pulse to 5 stars all 4 crews will give the same buff to speed of 32 so what make a crew good or bad is the skill it got the stats boost it got and how well you can set up it skills to work in your ships set ups
some crews skills do add on each other like pilot and ace by running both of them on the same ship any glancing hits will do 25% less damage
now to save time i will post what all crews stats boost will be like at 5 stars max lv so you will know what you will get by ranking them up
any crew than give speed with a other stat like eva at 5 star max lv is 16 speed
any crew than give accuracy with a other stat at 5 star max lv is 35% accuracy
any crew than give only speed at 5 star max lv is 32 speed
any crew than give only crit rate at 5 star max lv is 50% crit
any crew than give eva with other stat at 5 star max lv is 35% eva
any crew than give only shield at 5 star max lv is 1600 shield
any crew than give shield with a other stat at 5 star max lv is 800 shield
any crew than give only hp at 5 star max lv is 3200 hp
any crew than give hp wih a other stat at 5 star max lv is 1600
any crew than give only eva at 5 star max lv is 50% eva
any crew than give crit with a other stat at 5 star max lv is 25% crit
so how was this post no need to tell me i know it bad but i only hope it will help at less 1 player see you next time