Ex - Beta Tester - No Access to Non Beta Game

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Exaercase
Unknown
Unknown

Ex - Beta Tester - No Access to Non Beta Game

Post by Exaercase » 13 Jan 2018, 10:31

Hello,

I was a beta tester, but I ve many dust to upgrade number of Star of my equipment and in beta that Don t work they no appears in shipyard gear upgrade.

I have wanted to play to the real game to see if pb is solve and even if I m not still beta tester and ease and after download the last NORMAL version of the the game, after install, launch, some more download the game appears to be in the same beta state (0.206.200) and the normal game must be in 1.0.0.206.

Someone could help. And if it s not a pb with beta why could not upgrade star with dust (I read faq I know you know gears in additions of the dust but even with all you need no mean to use dust they don't appears at all else in stock)

Thx in advance,
Regards, ExA

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Re: Ex - Beta Tester - No Access to Non Beta Game

Post by 49gear » 14 Jan 2018, 12:36

1st i think your account is lock into the beta many online games beta players will lose they account s due to this server lock i don.t know if the devs can pass your account over to the so call main game we are waiting for any events or real guild base thinds as well the dust/ alloy only up grade max lv gear a white 2 star alloy will upgrade a 1 star max lv gear to 2 stars but will re set it lv back to 1 green 3 star alloy up grade a 2 star gear to 3 a 4 star gold alloy up grade a 3 star gear to 4 and a 5 star purple alloy upgrade a 4 star gear to 5 star you can only get 4 and 5 star alloy in epic crates at random or buying random gear in the market with U

Exaercase
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Exaercase » 14 Jan 2018, 16:45

Hello,

thx for the Answer.

I'll Post my Topic as Incident in Support Immediatly :)

Thx Again
See You
Regards, ExA

Exaercase
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Exaercase » 20 Feb 2018, 13:08

Hello,

I post desperate by Gamenami. I ll try this way cause I ve no answer neither positive or negative just no answer to my mails to support neither to my case open in the support site ..... nothing just silence.

So if a moderator read this could you help me with my problem of version of the game please and ask to support to do his job ?

Thx in advance, ExA

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 21 Feb 2018, 02:25

There is no difference currently between beta/non beta game version.
The public version is newer than the beta version and it automatically supersedes the beta version.

For the issue with the dust, it was received and replied in the support system sometime back (make sure to check your spam folder for the replies if you did not receive it).
You can only use the dust if the item is at MAX level.
If you still have issue with using the dust, please indicate a particular item that you are not able to upgrade. Include the following details:
- Name of item:
- Level of item:

Exaercase
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Exaercase » 23 Feb 2018, 09:40

Hello,

Thx for answers. Yes I confirm your answer for dust ☺ I ve it from the first ask. My sole question without answer was the beta non beta. But you have do so thank also for that.

Best regards

NB : must I do something to close the cases and forum topic ?

Good evening
Regards ExA