The mods are alive but silent

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

The mods are alive but silent

Post by Chimimoryo » 08 Jan 2018, 05:10

I noticed some posted a spam message and was curiously waiting to see what the mods would do. Looks like they deleted it, but they are still silent about the last 4 posts people had.

WHAT are you going to do about war economy and why did you nerf it?

WHAT can you do about cheating?

WHAT are you going to about keeping us in the loop?

WHAT are you going to do for the high level players and keeping them interested in playing?

WHAT are you going to do to address the gap for new players who will save up the scraps of unobtainium for a month to buy a crew member and to only get a 3 star pile of crap?

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Re: The mods are alive but silent

Post by horgus » 08 Jan 2018, 22:01

I noticed the same. I think that they assume that if they need the output of unobtanium then that will force people to purchase it when in reality people will quit the game. The real dollar price for a small amount is ludicrous.

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 07 May 2018, 17:02

True... It would be nice to know the mods and devs are paying attention and listening to our feedback.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 12 May 2018, 01:17

underdevil wrote:
11 May 2018, 20:27
i've been here since december 2014, always loved the game but with every change you made you're killing it.......