War economy

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

War economy

Post by Chimimoryo » 22 Dec 2017, 06:52

Change it back right now

Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: War economy

Post by Chimimoryo » 22 Dec 2017, 07:18

To put it more clearly, are you tying to make all the older players quit? The players that have spent money and time on this still long beta game? There is no need for any credits, minerals, or gas. We have no reason to keep playing. Infamy farming isn't anything. You only give a minimal reward for a max of very low infamy. Infamy otherwise has no use.

I was very happy with this unfinished game. I started in August of this year and quickly rose to level 100 and over 20k of infamy, because of war economy and the incentive it gave me. NOW I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INCENTIVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING THIS GAME!! It will cost me thousands of dollars to come close to the incremental purchasing of crew and crates that war economy afforded me. Now it will be impossible to compete with all the other dedicated players who started before me and even more unfair to the new players. I will not spend that money. I purchased the starter and veteran pack to support you the developers, and to get the iron demon.

For me and the other players who have finished everything this game has to offer, grinding for war economy was the only saving grace left. Now, honestly, what do you expect us to do?

maybe 15,000 was a bit low, but the reward of 5000 credits is insulting. 25k for 50 unobtainium is believable, but certainly not for credits.

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 22 Dec 2017, 07:26

yes war economy was the only thind than help getting betten gear many times I have to save up 5,000 undo just to get 1 5 star gear or parts boxes
so sure make it harding but why make it give credits now

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by horgus » 22 Dec 2017, 08:53

If war economy does not pay out unobtanium I am out as well. Game will no longer be worth playing.

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by freeplayer » 22 Dec 2017, 09:13

roughly a € 1.000 for having a ship with all 5* items it looks honest and convenient!
don't you all find so? XD XD :-D

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 22 Dec 2017, 15:40

true war economy was easy to get gems I can get way the deva need to stop it but no one is saying a new way for the devas to give us a way to get undo so why not try this guilds have can have 2 loot boxes than you must fill with points each fuel point a guild mates pay in fights add 0ne point in the guild loot box and a personal box let say 10,000 points to fill the guild box and 2,000 to fill the personal box you have 100hrs to fill the boxes by the end of the countdown you get loot base on how full the boxes was let undo crews alloy and more this way guilds will be more fun and you got a point to be in a good guilds so what you think guys

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by horgus » 22 Dec 2017, 22:43

Advancement was slow going and a grind even with the 50 unobtanium war economy option. There is no single player campaign leaving pvp as the only option. Removing that unobtanium source small though it is makes the difference between painfully slow progress and no progress i.e. renders the game completely ungratifying for long term high level players. Likely this will result in a mass exodus of players and poor reviews in the play store. I will reserve my review fir a few weeks to see if this will be fixed. If anything there should be more ways to get unobtanium not less.

Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Chimimoryo » 23 Dec 2017, 01:00

Wow, this is really scary that the developers are silent. To me they are saying they don't care. They don't have another plan for letting us grind out unobtainium. They don't plan on increasing special crew pods or gear crates.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN?

Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Chimimoryo » 23 Dec 2017, 09:11

There seems to be no increase in special crates or pods. I spent over 200 fule easily since the change and not one dropped.

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by freeplayer » 23 Dec 2017, 11:51

An example of how to (succesfully?) drive a RTS on line game:
I've played Ogame (browser RTS) for a long time (5 years or so with fun).
Initially it was almost all free. Then may be the devs became hungry or their expenses became high or both. So they entered bonuses for money. That worked step by step and in a proper manner. Who didn't want to pay had anyway the full game with fun in growth and develop. Who did want to burn steps or taking advantages could spend any sum. Everything fine for everybody and thousands of players on line...

Here, ATM, and before the introduction of the Achievements, the player has 2 choices: spending absurd huge sums of real money, or having an endless slow slow slow game. Obviously who has a limited or zero budget mostly will turn for another game. Out of Star Battleships there are lots of nice games (now the market has reach an huge size of offer).
A question to Gamenami. How many players are currently actively playing this game?

Gamenami, keeping high the actrativeness for the game is the key of the success of any game. everything else is secondary, believe it or not. If you fail here you fail over all.

Chimimoryo
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Chimimoryo » 24 Dec 2017, 10:57

Yup, I think it's official. The developers are trying to sweep this under the rug and not even bother commenting on the change. They do not care about the players opinions or concerns. Let's see what the next couple of days hold, then I'm out.

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by horgus » 24 Dec 2017, 19:58

I am with you. If we are out we need to make sure to provide feedback in the play store so that potential new players are aware of the state of affairs before they invest money and time.

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 07 May 2018, 17:28

What's the word on this, devs at Gamenami? Why no communication effort to your players? 5000 credits for the War Economy mission is insulting to us. That's a lot of work for no reward. You're starving is with no rewards to keep us going in the game. The reward needs a boost in amount to 20k credits or back to 50 unobtainoum.