how can you tell if a player is cheating or not?

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
49gear
Obscure
Obscure

how can you tell if a player is cheating or not?

Post by 49gear » 21 Dec 2017, 17:19

to the devas I like to know if you have ways to see if a player is cheating or not many times I get raiding by a player name war tiger of the havoc guild
im told by the guild leader of havoc underdevil than is just the auto batlle does not aim for the key ships to win fights and than why my set up keep losing to war tiger and than war tiger got 5 galagads crews on his ships but in my last raid on war tiger than was at 3606 threat lv his set up was the vertigo the scorpion the thor hammer the nova and hades my set up is the thor hammer battle star scrlly monolith and the levitation in the fight my monolith scrlly and thor is set to fire they specials folo by the vertigo and scorpion firing they specials on the monolith folo by my thor and levitation setting up they specials folo by war tiger hades nova and thor setting up they specials mt monolith fire it special folo by my thor and scrlly war tiger vertigo and scorpion are shot down the last 3 ships are at 40%hp to 30% or so hp next ship to fire is my levitation folo by battle star thor is shot down
my ships next fire on nova it shot down the hades fire on my battle star folo by my monolith and thor special war tiger last ship is shot down I 3 stars this fight and ever fight I have with war tiger is like this I ask to see what set up war tiger beat me with but I never see it I do have pics to show this fight everone I fight at 3500+ threat lv will kill some of my ships and many players at lv fail to raid me but war tiger win each time but I never see him with a set up than can beat my so im asking the devas if you know what is up with this I can give pics of my set ups to show how my ships is gear up
thank you for your time and im sorry I made this long forum post

underdevil
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: how can you tell if a player is cheating or not?

Post by underdevil » 21 Dec 2017, 23:36

49gear wants to know the answer to a simple question: Is WarTiger cheating?

You should really check into it and your answer should be simple: YES/NO.

If YES: perm ban to WarTiger!
IF NO: 3 months ban from public chat for 49gear. why? 49gear and his friends from dominion guild are talking trash about WarTiger (and Havoc guild) everyday, they are calling him cheater without any proofs. They say Havoc is no.1 guild because we cheat all the time and allow cheaters to stay in our guild. When there was that problem with chat (public+guild chat) they wrote in public that WarTiger is a hacker and he's responsible for the broken chat.
there are supposed to be moderators in this game.......where are they?

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 31 Dec 2017, 19:04

well I got 2 videos here than show how the fights I get from war tiger is if anyone can see how war tiger can beat my set up plz post on how he did it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkLb-QSCtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ude2uavaj4U&t=309s
sorry for how the vids are this is my 1st posts on you tube and posting them on a forum hope the links work 1st vid show me hiting war tiger with all I have the 2rd is letting war tiger getting free hits on my set ups to show his fire power I hope by the end you may see why I think war tiger is cheating to get wins on me thank you for your time

thomasmueller7711
Unknown
Unknown

Post by thomasmueller7711 » 01 Jan 2018, 23:19

Dear 49gear,

the videos that you have posted are against a "auto fight" war tiger. Of cause it looks impressive how fast your fleet wipes out war tiger, but that doesn't say anything. I remember times when I was able to beat froggy (some may remember him) with my very week fleet (at this time). In auto fight mode I would not have a chance, but manually I was able to beat him. So I think war tiger is able to beat your fleet with his set up. Probably he will first take out your Scylla and then Thor, also he will make sure that he prevents with his Scorpion one of them from firing, what will prevent that your fleet can fast destroy his Scorpion and Vertigo... additionally he may also use an other crew for his ships which could make a huge difference.
What I have learned is that there is no indestructible fleet. The most obvious reason for this is the bad auto fight mode... but if this mode would be more intelligent, weaker players would not have a chance against more advanced ones... but I understand that you are unhappy to lose infamy against such a weak player. I guess the only way not to loose against such players is to have a high threat level, so that you are not showing up on his screen.

So level up your gear and crew and try ti find out ;-)

Best regards,

Imp. Tron

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 02 Jan 2018, 16:56

1st off thank you imp tron for your in put on this but I do like to know what threat lv was your fights vs foggy was at my fight with war tiger is at 3600 threat lv as you know to get to this threat your ships must be gear and crew with 4 to 5 stars gear and crews in the videos I show my set up with each ship you did say he must have kill the scrlly and thor both of my got 26,000 hp his vertigo and scorpion did 5000+ to 6000+ damage with they specials
I got all ships with 5 star max lv armor 4 ships with 5 stars drives 1 with a 4 star drive all ships with 4 star max lv shields as crews go I have 8 5 stars max lv crews 2 6 stars max lv crews and 5 low stars im ranking to make more 6 stars crews under gear or crews im not as scorpion delay go it only can hit 1 ship my monolith hit all of his ships with delay and cut 75% off his shields keep in mine my ships will be trying to his in the fights they not waiting for him to kill any of my ship to show how 3600 players fights look like here 2 more fights both on full auto vs furiosa of havoc and conur of havoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5CeMybUAOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCVObb39jI

I won,t lie in the concur fights I have to place 2 19 lv 5 stars amder in my set up to have any hope to beat him on auto with no auto it will play on the same way I think

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 03 Jan 2018, 17:25

hello all for some now I have try to show war tiger is cheating so im re posting all videos here and a video than show how the cheats I think war tiger got as imp tron point out they no indestructible fleet this is 100% true BUT they are powerfull set ups on all threat lvs than only the right set up and game plan can beat them so i ask havoc if war tiger can post one video than show him beating me so we can end this they at the time of this post have not done it as well of the time of this post i was call im delusion by angry archangel for asking for a video from war tiger to show he can beat me
it easy to say war tiger can win but than all it is words not proof so let try this if war tiger post one video of him winning i will give up this game and never come back if than what havoc or war tiger want but i will only ask this show in the video due to how easy you can pick a new name someone who can beat me can take his name beat me and post a video so i ask the video show war tiger in his guild his name got sabretooth over him and canopus under him as well this will show he online and his guild chat will show he in the guild 2 player can,t run the same name at the same time im sorry but this is all i wish the video to show so we know it war tiger beating me so everone here is my proof in the videos can war tiger beat me with the set ups in the videos and angry archangel is right and im just delusion so plz see all the videos and give me your in put thank you all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ude2uavaj4U&t=312s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkLb-QSCtM&t=79s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71-5IIXuuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1GeOY_mZp4

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by freeplayer » 05 Jan 2018, 14:40

Well, really thanks 49!

Now we all know there's an hack for this game too. :-(
obviously the hack might insert a virus in your system, as always for this kind of softwares, though who can afford can use it. :-)
The silence of Gamenami on this post would says they already know...?

Therefore a question to Gamenami.
Do you act against this hack?
Do you patch the game or you already did it? (our feel is not yet, of course)
the post on youtube says 26/09/2017.
Gamenami should has already been able to fix the bug in 3 months.
Can you do it? Please answer, thanks.

Ghent96
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Ghent96 » 02 Mar 2018, 05:58

49gear....

I believe you matey, but post a video and description of your autobattle with wartiger rather than a manual battle.

The AI always targets the lowest HP ship first it seems, for specials, and the ship right in front of your ship for firing regular guns. You can set up sacrificial decoys this way and preserve certain ships.

Gamenami - come on... Clean up your game. There's manybitger cheaters and macro-abusers out there besides havoc & dom members.