Terrible Chat

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Whiskeyman31
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Terrible Chat

Post by Whiskeyman31 » 13 Dec 2017, 01:58

OK. I'm sure I am not alone. I understand that there is not a FT dev on this game. This is getting bad... Over 3 years in Beta? Really?
Yes I play, but this is getting stupid crazy!!
The Mods said earlier with the chat problems, it was a fault of the provider delivering chat. I call BS!! You said you would have to program a new chat or get a new provider for chat. I call BS..
We have chat back, but it sucks!! I have to scroll up to look past the grayed out posts to see new posts? I call BS
You are more than willing to accept money for unobtainium, but cannot move this game beyond a beta version after 4 years?
Are you just taking what you can get, versus, actually moving this game forward?

I"M CALLING YOU OUT GAMENAMI!! I, along with all the other players, Would like to hear what you say? Not a single dev has been appointed? (your previous posts) I don't care about full time... How about 3 hours a week?

Let's see what your response is... If this is another post you do not respond to, or at least acknowledge, you have lost all respect... I understand money is king, but to be on a FB platform - we the users can have some power over you and complain... Make a mistake with any billing... You'll have trouble that might hurt..

Just respond in a timely way, and maybe fix something, instead of coding a bandaid... If you have an issue, be upfront about it.

Stop "ignoring" the complaints, and people that actually take the time to post after making a profile - so they can actually post, instead of just reading...

If you see this, please respond, either way. I just expect to see a MOD account... not a troll

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Terrible Chat

Post by Mod_Nami » 13 Dec 2017, 04:17

We have chat back, but it sucks!! I have to scroll up to look past the grayed out posts to see new posts?
Which platform are you encountering this issue?
We have tested this on Gameroom and Android and new chats appears at the bottom.
The greyed out chats are "backups" as part of the test of the new chat system.
The duplicate chat will be removed going forward as the test appears to be working fine.

freeplayer
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: Terrible Chat

Post by freeplayer » 16 Dec 2017, 09:56

on Android:

- in the public chat I've: the white text on the bottom,, and the shadowed backup on the top (that I need to scroll up in order to see it, if I want). Regular?

- in the guild chat I've the two texts swapped..... shadowed backup on the bottom and white text on the top. I must scroll up in order to see it.
it's not just a matter of colours because sometimes what's new is only in the white text....(and I must scroll up)

yes, sorry, but I've to admit, a beautiful game with nice gameplay and outstanding graphics (for audio I can't say it's the best :-), having a so persistent trouble in a "only text" chat, is shameful.
Being GAMENAMI unable to get rid of this and making a chat as any game (even the poor ones) has is not understandable...