General Questions Regarding Star Battleships

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
horgus
Unknown
Unknown

General Questions Regarding Star Battleships

Post by horgus » 10 Oct 2017, 18:05

1. I keep hearing reference to a campaign, does it exist? If so how do I access it or play it?
2. I see locked jump gates, how do I unlock them?
3. I'm at level 26 and have been on the same map with Neo Terra. I have completed every mission on the map with the exception of Gunstar Heroes (which I currently cannot get past). Are there other maps or campaigns or missions?

I'm trying to figure out if there is more to this game from a content perspective or if I have uncovered everything there is to it. If there is a campaign or other map I can't figure out how to get to it. Can someone answer these questions? I keep thinking there is some obvious way to start a campaign or to progress but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Re: General Questions Regarding Star Battleships

Post by horgus » 11 Oct 2017, 14:02

I can't be the only person with these questions can I?

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 11 Oct 2017, 17:03

we will get more maps or campaigns or missions the game is in beta as maps go the jump gates are for new map areas we did have the campaigns up to 7 but they take it down to re work it as missions go we do have some now like team buitlng and war economy we got a update on oct17 we may get more to do but we got to wait and see

49gear
Obscure
Obscure

Post by 49gear » 11 Oct 2017, 17:12

o and you do got more fights you can do gunstar is a 4 stars fight you at the half way point of the 4 star fights and we do got 5 stars fights it only 4 of them but best of luck trying to beat them the 1st 5 star fight fall out just may make you wish it is gunstar hero

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by horgus » 11 Oct 2017, 21:23

If gunstar is 4 stars and the ones after are 5 it's going to be brutal! Looking forward to a campaign and more maps!

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 12 Oct 2017, 07:21

horgus wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 18:05
If there is a campaign or other map I can't figure out how to get to it. Can someone answer these questions? I keep thinking there is some obvious way to start a campaign or to progress but I haven't been able to figure it out.
There's no full time writer on the team so the campaign's not ready beyond the tutorial unfortunately.

horgus
Unknown
Unknown

Post by horgus » 15 Oct 2017, 01:47

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like for now all there is is grinding and leveling.