* Update: Player Level Cap (21 Apr 17)

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

* Update: Player Level Cap (21 Apr 17)

Post by Mod_Nami » 21 Apr 2017, 04:09

The level cap for players has been raised to 100.

Notes:
- Beyond level 70, the experience points required to level up will stay the same for each level.
- Threat level calculation weightage from a player's level will cap off at level 70. (e.g. a level 100 weightage is same as level 70 weightage)
- Fuel and Bounty capacity will not increase beyond 120 and 10 respectively.

Capt Ursa
Unknown
Unknown

Re: * Update: Player Level Cap (21 Apr 17)

Post by Capt Ursa » 30 Apr 2017, 07:15

Greetings

some suggestions:

From my point of view it will be better to have not a limit on level.
This maintain interest in levelling.
The game is fantastic when we've to level up.

with my experience in role games, the necessity of having: for exemple 2X the experience of the previus level aid to authomatical limit players ( if we had an exponential necessity of experience, i will be very hard to pass the next level at very high levels). 2X,4X,8X,16X,32X,64X,128X.etc...

Another element to be considered it's the Augment star powder.
I've an excess of green 3 star powder and I can use it only to update ships.
It will be geat if we can evolve it to 4 star using unobtanium and resources ( exemple: 3 star power + 150 unob.+ 1500 gas > one 4 star)

Same about gas, I've already all Ships ( purchased when the gas was not present ), I' need to find an use of gas ( evolving high level caracters? or with the research of new weapons? or...)
Evolving Crew use a lot of mineral and it's good, but we've to find a gas use...

Thanks
Capt. Ursa

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: * Update: Player Level Cap (21 Apr 17)

Post by Mod_Nami » 02 May 2017, 05:42

Thanks for the feedback~
With this update, we are looking into raising the level cap by a lot more. Its just limited for a start for observation purposes.