(To devs/mods) Please publish this game now!

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
hicool321
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

(To devs/mods) Please publish this game now!

Post by hicool321 » 27 Feb 2017, 17:03

You have done a good job in this game so far i do not understand why it is still in beta version! As you can understand you must publish this game now before its too late! Many people are quitting already because they are tired to wait for you to make the game more friendly for f2p people and more interesting for p2w! Time is money and you have lost a lot of time already.No events no raids no guild wars nothing yet.At least you must give us some information about your action plan for the next months , what to wait for! Thanks in advance.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: (To devs/mods) Please publish this game now!

Post by Master of Clan X » 28 Feb 2017, 09:52

Hi hicool321,

2 new ships should be out tomorrow. We're going to release a new and improved introductory sequence which will introduce the new map and it's new features. We did not intend for Star Battleships to be a story game but there were many reviews asking for a story.

I would like guild wars to be out as soon as possible but that really depends on the lead programmer. I'll talk to him about it and see what can be done.

hicool321
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hicool321 » 28 Feb 2017, 14:45

Thats good news thank you very much for your response.

Concur...
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Concur... » 01 Mar 2017, 15:01

Master of Clan X wrote:Hi hicool321,

2 new ships should be out tomorrow. We're going to release a new and improved introductory sequence which will introduce the new map and it's new features. We did not intend for Star Battleships to be a story game but there were many reviews asking for a story.

I would like guild wars to be out as soon as possible but that really depends on the lead programmer. I'll talk to him about it and see what can be done.

Never give a timeline unless you know it's going to be met. Now I'm disappointed that I can't get a new ship today