Storage problem

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
thomasmueller7711
Unknown
Unknown

Storage problem

Post by thomasmueller7711 » 07 Feb 2017, 21:35

Hello,

unfortunately I have a storage problem. When I try to expand my storage for weapons and items I got the following message: "You have reached the storage slot limit"
My capacity is 325. Is that the maximum or can I expand it further?

Best regards, Thomas.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Storage problem

Post by Mod_Nami » 08 Feb 2017, 02:10

There is a limit for expansion of storage space.
Is there a reason that you would wish to expand beyond that limit?
Let us know and we can decide if a higher limit is necessary.

thomasmueller7711
Unknown
Unknown

Post by thomasmueller7711 » 08 Feb 2017, 07:10

Thank you for the fast response.
The problem I have is that I’m waiting for the possibility to “evolve” weapons, shields, engines and amour, so to upgrade them from three stars to four stars and so on. That’s why I’m storing 3 and 4 star items as well as nano catalysts. My storage is full, so I can’t open equipment crates any more. First I have to get rid off equipment by powering up other items or selling it.
So it is clear to me that this is kind of a luxury problem but it would be nice to expand the storage, or even better to implement in one of the next versions the possibility to “evolve” weapons, shields, engines and amour.

Best regards,
Thomas.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 09 Feb 2017, 04:36

Oh, equipment will use a different system for evolving. So there is no need to keep equipment that you do not intend to use.
The equipment evolve system will require special materials for the various stages.
These materials will be available soon through the participation in bounty combat and guild system.
More information will be available soon~