{To Devs/Mods} Please create a skip button!

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
hicool321
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

{To Devs/Mods} Please create a skip button!

Post by hicool321 » 16 Jan 2017, 17:41

Hello. I am playing Star battleships for 2,5 months and i really enjoy it but it would be better if we had a skip button cause we lost time for easy missions and pvp battles. Please consider about it! Also i would like to tell you that in guild information the number 7(all of it , look also the problems at Conqueror guild) can not be executable automatically.My games name is Megadragon and the guild name Immortals and i had sent you a ticket about it.Now its ok but in the name of the Leader is still Sabretooth and not Megadragon.Thanks in advance.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: {To Devs/Mods} Please create a skip button!

Post by Mod_Nami » 17 Jan 2017, 09:47

hicool321 wrote:i would like to tell you that in guild information the number 7(all of it , look also the problems at Conqueror guild) can not be executable automatically
What do you mean by "executable automatically"?
hicool321 wrote:My games name is Megadragon and the guild name Immortals and i had sent you a ticket about it.Now its ok but in the name of the Leader is still Sabretooth and not Megadragon
This has been fixed now~

hicool321
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hicool321 » 17 Jan 2017, 17:54

Thank you very much for fixing the name :)
For the other matter i mean that many officers and the leader of the conqueror guild are inactive for many months but i did not seen any "auto" action for demoting them by the info number 7.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 18 Jan 2017, 07:56

hicool321 wrote:Thank you very much for fixing the name :)
For the other matter i mean that many officers and the leader of the conqueror guild are inactive for many months but i did not seen any "auto" action for demoting them by the info number 7.
That is indeed a missing function. We'll look into making sure it is working and provide an update once it is working.

hicool321
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by hicool321 » 18 Jan 2017, 15:53

Nice! Thanks in advance!