Ideas

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Capitaine Spock
Unknown
Unknown

Ideas

Post by Capitaine Spock » 22 Nov 2016, 22:25

Hello all

First of all i am sorry for my english i havn t been using it for a while.
Second thanks to the development team which is - finaly - making the game i have been waiting for a long time.

There is only ONE big thing that affray me and i am pretty sure i am not alone. I think the business model chosen for this game is definitly what can kill it.

I explain my think, even if today the game is still in beta you chose a pay to win model, not even a pay to fast. You should think about other model more pay to fast or pay to differenciate because if you don t you may only have a "kikoo" community instead of a competitive one.

That s all for this part. I also have a gameplay enhancement that could try. What about beeing able to move space ship during. A battle with a specific cooldown? That would add another level of strategy with your blocked / unblocked targets.

Thanks for reading!

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ideas

Post by Mod_Nami » 23 Nov 2016, 02:44

Capitaine Spock wrote:Hello all

First of all i am sorry for my english i havn t been using it for a while.
Second thanks to the development team which is - finaly - making the game i have been waiting for a long time.

There is only ONE big thing that affray me and i am pretty sure i am not alone. I think the business model chosen for this game is definitly what can kill it.

I explain my think, even if today the game is still in beta you chose a pay to win model, not even a pay to fast. You should think about other model more pay to fast or pay to differenciate because if you don t you may only have a "kikoo" community instead of a competitive one.

That s all for this part. I also have a gameplay enhancement that could try. What about beeing able to move space ship during. A battle with a specific cooldown? That would add another level of strategy with your blocked / unblocked targets.

Thanks for reading!
Thanks for the suggestions. We are planning special events that may possibly be able to have slightly different mechanics similar to this.