feature request: targets per weapon

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
timpk65
Unknown
Unknown

feature request: targets per weapon

Post by timpk65 » 17 Aug 2016, 00:42

I feel this could be interesting, but it would certainly impel a refactor of some weapons, so, just a thought ...

it'd be nice if we could select different targets with the ships three weapons. It seems reasonable, and would add a lot of tactical interest, but weapons that have special features, such as affecting the attack bar, would perhaps have to be reworked, then, maybe not. I'm thinking of someone equipping each ship with a, say, particle beam to hit the same ship over and over with them so it never gets a turn ... but there's lots of options that would solve that problem. Anyway, I thought it would be a cool idea.

Tyranyx
Unknown
Unknown

Re: feature request: targets per weapon

Post by Tyranyx » 17 Aug 2016, 20:48

It would also be cool to get energy packs as random battle rewards. Nothing big, like 5 or 10 energy at a time every so often. I find the game so addictive that I'm out of energy in no time and I want to keep playing. Having a store of extra energy would be a nice perk.
I don't know...maybe I'm out to lunch. Lol.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: feature request: targets per weapon

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Aug 2016, 03:08

Tyranyx wrote:It would also be cool to get energy packs as random battle rewards. Nothing big, like 5 or 10 energy at a time every so often.
That's in the works but will require a major overhaul of the battle results / loot screen + backend system. Unfortunately, that won't happen till after September.

In the meantime you can tap the G icon in the main menu, sign up for Gamenami and claim the 25,000 Gcoin reward. You can use those coins to get some free Unobtanium.