Iron Demon. Nice price, bad design.

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Damo aswell
Unknown
Unknown

Iron Demon. Nice price, bad design.

Post by Damo aswell » 03 Jul 2016, 10:21

Is it just me or does the idea of a "robot" shaped cruiser just not work in this game?

As soon as I saw it I was turned off. Now, I haven't spent a cent on this game but the options for purchases don't inspire me. The Photon nearly tempted me, the Ellipse just sucks 'cause saucers are only good for holding your tea cup, and the Spectre is awesome but overpriced in my mind.

Here's my proposal to the forum readers.

Put forward ideas on design, price and stats on ships you'd pay money for.

Let's help the dev's out, 'cause I think they're on to something here with this game.

inaho rowe
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: Iron Demon. Nice price, bad design.

Post by inaho rowe » 03 Jul 2016, 11:40

well it's just like a sort of goodie, i mean it's just like the "ufo" ellipse 1
it's not a serious ship of the game/story/universe
as for spectre i remember it was a starter cruiser but then it was replaced or something like that and then got put back in for those that already had it and liked it so i think it's something like a priviledge for those that where here since quite a lot of time? XD not sure

so in the end it's a matter of taste personally i like it, tought i'll probably never be able to spend enought to get it

oh and it's "mecha" not "robot" >..>

Jakkanadar
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Jakkanadar » 03 Jul 2016, 13:32

I personally love the little bastard, it is an evil ship and now part of my main fleet. The damage is excellent even before being doubled with shields down. I am currently leveling modules to make a corvette only fleet, just to see how it deals with the big boys...

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 04 Jul 2016, 07:50

Just wanted to mention that the introduction of the Iron Demon (Mech) moved the Ellipse (UFO) down to the $10 tier (and replaced it in the $20 tier).