XP grind worst I've seen

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Gr8Dane
Unknown
Unknown

XP grind worst I've seen

Post by Gr8Dane » 02 Jul 2016, 20:17

This has got to be the worst XP grind in most games I've seen. You can't join a guild until level 10, but it takes forever and a day just to grind a level. You have to wait a rather long time to fuel up again....

Great game, with amazing graphics and cut scenes, but this grinding is more painful than going to a dentist without novacaine.

Jakkanadar
Unknown
Unknown

Re: XP grind worst I've seen

Post by Jakkanadar » 03 Jul 2016, 13:34

Not for those with a microwave mentality... the grind as you call it, not at all. More than anything is the module grind, but that disappears when you hit higher levels too.

Gr8Dane
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Gr8Dane » 17 Jul 2016, 14:22

Sure hope so. Almost made it to lvl 10, so hopefully the being able to join a guild will add some new features to this.

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 21 Jul 2016, 02:22

Guild joining level requirement has been lowered to 5.

timpk65
Unknown
Unknown

Post by timpk65 » 13 Aug 2016, 21:19

It's really, really bad. I hope that that simple, tiny map is not all that is planned, the map should be 100x the size it is. EVERYTHING is WAY too expensive. So you either spend ridiculous amounts of money to play the game (150 unobtanium is roughly $3, that adds up very fast, especially considering you are only about 5% likely to get something you want for that $3, and about 95% likely to get something you already have ten of. It's really suckage when you buy characters that suck or that you already have. If someone is spending real money, as they are here, much more should be offered. The game has potential, but it's ruined by PTW nonsense. As it is, it's a terrible game and very psychologically addictive (not a good thing), as you are most likely to spend 95% of your time grinding. Grinding is NOT fun, it is NOT entertaining, it is not even gaming. It's just BORING.

When people spend real $$$ on the game they're going to get angry when it doesn't deliver. It cuts both ways.

The combat system is pretty good as android games go, but there just isn't much to do, and the rules are very, very unclear and poorly written where they are even written.

There's GOT to be a market for a spaceship combat game that did not have "levels" or any grinding, just match ups and good rules.