Proposed scorpion changes

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Concur
Obscure
Obscure

Proposed scorpion changes

Post by Concur » 18 Apr 2016, 17:19

The scorpion special stinger (500+100% of energy damage, and 50% reduction in action bar to the most damaged target.) Is so situational its practically useless. All ships speeds differ and half the time the most damaged target is the ship with the lest hp ussually a fast ship so you do normal damage, and shave of .30 seconds before it fires anyways, with the cd being 2 seconds this is grossly underpowered. I recommend (a) reducing the cd, (b) increasing the damage, (c) removing the restriction of only being able to target the most damaged ship, or a combination of all or some. It's especially useless if the most damaged ship just fired and the action bar is at 5%. So you only do 100% energy damage and reduce the action bar back to zero.... kinda pointless, so you just normal attack and hope the next time you can attack the most damaged ship has an action bar filled over 50%

Ok rant over

inaho rowe
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: Proposed scorpion changes

Post by inaho rowe » 20 Apr 2016, 01:11

What about no ? XD i'm already having problem with people puttin vertigo elemental and scorpio in their fleet killing off the bat my healer.
Then again like i already said you can also just fire one of your weapon reducing therefore the couldown.

Concur...
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Concur... » 28 Apr 2016, 16:16

Maybe your healer shouldn't be the fastest or come out with the lowest health, easy fix. Have a ship that's so situational you can go the whole fight without using its effect is useless, personally I'd like to see the targeting restriction removed, even if the dmg is lowered to only 50% of energy weapon dmg

Fadzuar Sabastian
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Fadzuar Sabastian » 30 May 2016, 14:58

[Stinger] 500 + 200% energy demage to the most demaged target and reduce it's action bar by 50 % and the target restriction removed when it used. It is reasonable because Scorpion are very expensive than Vertigo