Battles freeze in both campaign and sortie/ bounty mode

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Battles freeze in both campaign and sortie/ bounty mode

Post by Stranghja » 10 Sep 2015, 15:20

I have just had to quit twice from bounty battles and also twice from campaigns battles due to the match freezing at some point.

I thought it may be an update problem, but on investigation found that my version is up to date.

I care not for any losses, however the game is now unplayable.

I enjoy this game, I anticipate problems due to beta testing, I look forward to the 'fleshing out' of the game as well as the new developments, but right now it ain't working.

Please rectify the fault with utmost haste.

Your ever suffering and enduring supporter.

Me

Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: Battles freeze in both campaign and sortie/ bounty mode

Post by Stranghja » 10 Sep 2015, 20:49

Just to let you know, the problem still persists. I do believe though, that the freezing occurs when I attempt a 'normal' fire mode. In special fire mode the game goes through with the action, but when the next normal fire mode comes round, the battle freezes just after firing.

On campaign where the 'normal' fire is not used, ie the special fire kills all enemy ships, the campaign works.

Please clarify and rectify asap.

Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Stranghja » 10 Sep 2015, 23:52

So the problem still persists. I tried a bounty sortie this time. Same thing; special weapons fire fine, then freezes after firing first normal weapon shot. Only option is to escape the battles an lose the fee.

I am currently using an android 10" screen device, which I have been using for several months already. My game account is linked to my Facebook account.

If you need any further detail, please message. If not, then please fix the issue.

Thanks

nikkiboyz
Familiar
Familiar

Post by nikkiboyz » 11 Sep 2015, 02:46

yeah that always happens to me too on android, especially when using special attacks, that is the reason why i asked the devs that my android game account be synched to my BG Facebook and then it worked real nice, because the facebook version has fewer bugs than the android

LadyGreenleaf
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LadyGreenleaf » 11 Sep 2015, 03:44

Just experienced my game freeze in mid battle, twice. At first I thought was my internet connection but seems like others are having similar problem. But if I don't exit the battle, after a few minutes, a ship will suddenly fire a weapon, HP will regenerate. Seems like it's stuck in a super super slow motion mode.

I made coffee, had some cookies and the game eventually finished. LOL!!

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 11 Sep 2015, 04:13

Thanks for the report.
We have just pushed an update to the Playstore with a fix.
It should be available in ~2hours.
Meanwhile you can also get it here first:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6af2iw0yqqqql ... 1.apk?dl=0

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 11 Sep 2015, 05:53

Nice update. The ship skins are awesome.. :) ahabs revenge skin is very cool looking!

Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Stranghja » 11 Sep 2015, 12:29

Thankyou for the update and fix.

Also I like the new skins idea too.

Reading up on the proposed clans idea, I have concerns. I believe the prerequisites are set too high as well as membership levels. A far better system is evolving clans based on achieving those goals and others. Clans compete against each other and against a common foe, based on achievements of the whole clan.

Though I appreciate the need to fund the development of the game and for the day to day business needs, I am re-stressing a point I previously made regarding earning of unobtanium in game and through your funding partners. Previously one could earn some through leveling up, however leveling has been capped at level 45 for the moment. (When will the cap be lifted, and to what next max level?).

Thanks again for your awesome game.