I still enjoy this game ;)

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

I still enjoy this game ;)

Post by Stranghja » 21 Jun 2015, 18:31

There are understandably many areas to address to get a good game balance, that offers strong, even almost impossible targets to make the game challenging and interesting, while allowing for past mistakes to be overcome with patience and the development of playing skills and ship, weapons and parts.

Even though the game is in beta testing and has had changes, that at time are very frustrating, I still eagerly make time to continue playing a game that I still enjoy. I am looking forward to the developments that are in the works.

Hats off and well done dev team. The task is stressful, I imagine, and it takes courageous skill to do what you do, (especially at this stage of the development).

Thank you for your game.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: I still enjoy this game ;)

Post by Jugarian » 20 Jul 2015, 07:25

Im enjoying the game too. My only problem are the players:
Anton
Ahab
Ronny
Atletic
SYGZY
Underdevil
Futurist
Little Girl

I know sometimes it is a matter of positioning but the top 5 mentioned here are insane. :)

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 20 Jul 2015, 10:44

Jugarian wrote:Im enjoying the game too. My only problem are the players:
Anton
Ahab
Ronny
Atletic
SYGZY
Underdevil
Futurist
Little Girl

I know sometimes it is a matter of positioning but the top 5 mentioned here are insane. :)
Think u notyet meet:
panzerkim
Doomwing

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 20 Jul 2015, 15:50

Yeah panzerkim and Doomwing are a bit strong too. Next time Il try rearranging my fleet for then.
Whats your in game nam hin?

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 20 Jul 2015, 23:09

Jugarian wrote:Yeah panzerkim and Doomwing are a bit strong too. Next time Il try rearranging my fleet for then.
Whats your in game nam hin?
I the little girl :P

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 21 Jul 2015, 06:27

Underdevil is also insane.

Deimos
Ahabs revenge
Ragnarok
Juggernaut
Hyperion

This lineup is too overpowered. Its time to buff fighters to be not only faster but also having more of crit and evasion

This game is good as of now but lacks a lot of features. Clan war please?

underdevil
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by underdevil » 21 Jul 2015, 18:13

Jugarian wrote:Underdevil is also insane.

Deimos
Ahabs revenge
Ragnarok
Juggernaut
Hyperion

This lineup is too overpowered. Its time to buff fighters to be not only faster but also having more of crit and evasion

i'm flattered to be on your list but you should know 3 things:

1) and most important: i'm NOT an unobtainium player, i've never bought. You can see my crew after PvP, i don't have 4 or 5 stars crew like $ players, only 2 or 3 stars upgraded to 3 or 4 stars. Also none of my ships are upgraded at max level.

2) i'm not the only one using Deimos, Ahabs revenge, Ragnarok, Juggernaut, Hyperion, Check SYZYGY, jacky, yehat, futurist(not 100% sure) and others. It's insane because i can beat you every time with those ships but not insane when you beat them and they all are using same ships like me..... what i'm trying to say is that ships are not so important...parts and weapons are....take a look at Ahab's ships, he's using Phobos and Scylla (so 2 cruisers) and i can't even scratch one of his ships.

3) i've been playing since the test version (before this beta version) so i had a lot of time to find and upgrade good parts and weapons. I still enjoy this game even after 7 or 8 months but i have to agree with you, clan wars would be nice.

GreenOne
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by GreenOne » 21 Jul 2015, 18:33

underdevil wrote:
Jugarian wrote:Underdevil is also insane.

Deimos
Ahabs revenge
Ragnarok
Juggernaut
Hyperion

i'm flattered to be on your list but you should know 3 things:

1) and most important: i'm NOT an unobtainium player, i've never bought. You can see my crew after PvP, i don't have 4 or 5 stars crew like $ players, only 2 or 3 stars upgraded to 3 or 4 stars. Also none of my ships are upgraded at max level.

2) i'm not the only one using Deimos, Ahabs revenge, Ragnarok, Juggernaut, Hyperion, Check SYZYGY, jacky, yehat, futurist(not 100% sure) and others. It's insane because i can beat you every time with those ships but not insane when you beat them and they all are using same ships like me..... what i'm trying to say is that ships are not so important...parts and weapons are....take a look at Ahab's ships, he's using Phobos and Scylla (so 2 cruisers) and i can't even scratch one of his ships.

3) i've been playing since the test version (before this beta version) so i had a lot of time to find and upgrade good parts and weapons. I still enjoy this game even after 7 or 8 months but i have to agree with you, clan wars would be nice.
I imagine when a rule (1 ship of each class allowed) will be involved,how much cry we will see :D

tried to play fair,but its impossible with 4 bs or 3 bs setups.Hyperion,ahab and demios together can destroy anything.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 27 Jul 2015, 14:28

Im guessing the rule that only one ship per ship class will no longer get implemented. It is no longer present in the loading screen tips.. Corsairs or fighters can still kill BS tho with right weapons and crew combination

GreenOne
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by GreenOne » 30 Jul 2015, 17:12

Jugarian wrote:Im guessing the rule that only one ship per ship class will no longer get implemented. It is no longer present in the loading screen tips.. Corsairs or fighters can still kill BS tho with right weapons and crew combination
Sure.Thats why u have corvettes in ur formation.Oh wait,u dont?

Beside me i seen only 1 player who have corvette in team,exclude low levels of course.As i said before 3-4 BS are only setups that u may see now and that is total unbalance of the game.Any new player(mean who joined after ship cost changing) cant even make 1200 infamy.
Any of that "scary" players who listed below have right this setups: 3-4 BS,1-2 DR,1-2 CR.

BS have the most firepower,its not about weapons,but special ability: 3* plasma drive + ahab r,hyperion,demios and u will lose even full packed dreadnought.Who cares about weapons,shields,evasion,speed or any other stuff if u will live only till special.And then people complaining about lack of tactics.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 31 Jul 2015, 14:01

I got vertigo in my team and it is kicking ass for now. Just a little vulnerable with thors hammer or megaton missiles. But it is raining down crits. Maybe a maximum of two same classes? Ragnarok is balanced right now. Just for clearing shields. Hyperiin, Ahabs and Deimos need some trimming.