* Update v0.91: 2 June 2015

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

* Update v0.91: 2 June 2015

Post by Mod_Nami » 02 Jun 2015, 13:07

Battle Galaxy version 0.91:

Browser only (mobile will be updated later)

Updates:
- Fixed "no data" login error
- Fixed combat loot display error for items with more than 4 attributes
- Added new combat music

- Reworked "Sortie" combat interface
-- You can select target rows by tapping/clicking on the grid
-- Tapping/clicking a 2nd time will confirm the attack (only for normal attacks)

- Removed action delay for normal attacks in "Sortie"
-- Updated some ship specials stats to account for the change

Play here:
https://apps.facebook.com/battlegalaxy/

Kiljaedenas
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: * Update v91: 2 June 2015

Post by Kiljaedenas » 02 Jun 2015, 19:19

So at least you partially listened to the complaints about the PvP system in previous posts, and even put the timer bars back. But you geniuses still don't realize that keeping the delay from selection to firing of Special abilities still makes every bloody special ability on every ship Cajun-cooked monkey piss because they are so slow that enemy ships can crack off multiple regular attacks on them and do more damage than the special ability can either deal or repair.

GET RID OF THAT BLOODY DELAY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 03 Jun 2015, 11:53

v91.3 Additional Updates:
- Removed error popup if fail to sync server time
- Fixed bug with Sortie combat targetting arrow not appearing on some instances
- Fixed Ruby Ray ship special to still fire at target row even if some ships in that row was destroyed after action confirmation
- Updated ship specials cooldown timings

Kiljaedenas
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Kiljaedenas » 03 Jun 2015, 19:24

Forum1 wrote:v91.3 Additional Updates:
- Removed error popup if fail to sync server time
- Fixed bug with Sortie combat targetting arrow not appearing on some instances
- Fixed Ruby Ray ship special to still fire at target row even if some ships in that row was destroyed after action confirmation
- Updated ship specials cooldown timings
Christ, you people just don't learn do you? Just tested this...again...and the delay between ordering and firing of a special still remains sheer idiocy as it has from day one of it being thought up. Here is a full description of how I use this astoundingly retarded mechanic to my benefit to break your game PvP wise in a 5 on 5 fight, provided I don't attack someone so profoundly above my level that I'm completely outgunned tech-wise, which in reality only a sadist or dipshit would do:

1) Start fight

2) Spam concentrated regular attacks to usually tear at least 3 of the enemy ships a new one before any of them have fired anything, which is usually the one with the piss-weak repair beam. Said enemy ships with torn new ones being very vulnerable to this as you have left their shield/hull regeneration still turn-based instead of upgrading to time-based, so the long delay of their specials literally breaks their defenses as well. Good job.

3) Curb-stomp the last ship that hasn't fired their special yet

4) Make the only remaining critical decision left at that point on whether or not just to fry the last ship where he stands with regular attacks, or attempt to get the Special Finish bonus by triggering that on all my ships and hope that the enemy repeatedly cracking his weapons off in the slow, non-repairing ass of my own ship in front of him doesn't cost me the Unscathed and No Losses bonuses.

GET THE BLOODY POINT???!!!

Put it back to turn-delay-before-available-then-instant-cast-when-available like you had before, and thank bloody God you still have in PvE.

GreenOne
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by GreenOne » 04 Jun 2015, 03:55

in PVE now we have 3 turn delay on specials.But nwm,in PVP specials makes nosense,cause of delay.Can hit twice more damage with standart attacks.

Hakamori
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Hakamori » 04 Jun 2015, 10:23

You forgot to mention "Huge Speed Nerf"

GreenOne
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by GreenOne » 04 Jun 2015, 11:41

Hakamori wrote:You forgot to mention "Huge Speed Nerf"
It just happened...suprised as well.Again i have overcharged ships.

Interesting,how devs now propose to equip corvetes???...three 10 lvl guns,and u have no power for other stuff.
That balancing...

Kiljaedenas
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Kiljaedenas » 04 Jun 2015, 19:13

GreenOne wrote:
Hakamori wrote:You forgot to mention "Huge Speed Nerf"
It just happened...suprised as well.Again i have overcharged ships.

Interesting,how devs now propose to equip corvetes???...three 10 lvl guns,and u have no power for other stuff.
That balancing...
Just noticed this too...Gamebatte, WHAT THE FLAMING f**k is wrong with you?! Now every single piece of defensive equipment, even the shit ones, gives a speed nerf and from the looks of things also costs even more power to equip?

Are you actually purposely trying to piss off every single player?! Now unless we have RETARDEDLY advanced engines we have to remove every single piece of defensive equipment from our ships to have them have any chance of attacking faster than a drunk sloth!

inaho rowe
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by inaho rowe » 04 Jun 2015, 19:51

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 04 Jun 2015, 22:48

*stifled grunt of discontentment*
Last edited by Gary Paul on 20 Jun 2015, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

underdevil
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by underdevil » 04 Jun 2015, 23:14

what's the point of playing this game and having high lvl parts and weapons if you're changing the rules and parts/weapons attributes at every 2-3 weeks? i can't plan anything in this game....if i'll start to upgrade a part for speed in 3 weeks the speed will be erased from atributtes......take a look at my picture.........what's wrong there? it's simple: you can see one USELESS MAX LVL engine......100 power at lvl 30? c'mon.............i can't equip 1 weapon!....... give us back all our 1,2,3 stars parts+weaps+nano catalysts used for upgrading and you can change everything as you like, when you like!
Attachments
z.jpg

Stranghja
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Stranghja » 05 Jun 2015, 13:41

Thank you for the improved update. I do have a lot more control now in the Sorties section.

Also many thanks for the 3 freebee 3 star power-ups, that went some way to addressing some hardware changes.

I believe you will get the mechanics sorted to most players satisfaction, then the fun starts with fleshing the content out with missions, a market place for buying and selling of player upgraded parts, and ways to earn the Unobtainium (as done in other successful online games), and other exciting developments.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 07 Jun 2015, 11:06

Guys, stick with what works with you and leave it be. This game changes a lot and so never remove parts esp weapons if not necessary.