How many have "unlocked" Ragnarok battleship?

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.

Do you have "unlocked" Battleship Ragnarok? (please be honest :D)

Yes, I am.
78%
No, not yet.
22%

Total votes: 18

sweepberry
Obscure
Obscure

How many have "unlocked" Ragnarok battleship?

Post by sweepberry » 31 Mar 2015, 14:07

May I know how many here already have "unlocked" BS-Ragnarok already? Its for the Ragnarok battleship fans here... I think its one of the good ships for the current patch so far. :)

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Re: How many have "unlocked" Ragnarok battleship?

Post by Gary Paul » 31 Mar 2015, 23:47

Unlocking became much much easier since the devs lowered the cost of ships, gave mineral rebates to qualifying players and gave a bunch of upgrade consumables (to upgrade your newly unlocked ship/s.

I am waiting to unlock the last two ships.

inaho rowe
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by inaho rowe » 01 Apr 2015, 09:25

nope i didn't and he isn't on my "to unlock list" but that's a good ship

tricolor
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by tricolor » 02 Apr 2015, 18:46

as said previously unlocking of ships made much easier after the the rebate of money and minerals (cant remember though when i bought it, before or after the rebate). i've unlocked all ships except the last that are still locked by system. and although most probably i'll have the money to get them wont have minerals as i'm spending those to upgrade my crew and is very very expensive thing to do so.
that being said yeah ragnarok is a very good ship and has a better special ability from phobos, although downside is that its special ability takes 2 turns to first initialize instead of 1 as most of the rest ships. on the other hand when the game is out for good you most probably only be able to equip one of each type so its gonna be a choice btw deimos and raggy (if you managed to get only those 2 that far)

sweepberry
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sweepberry » 03 Apr 2015, 00:23

tricolor wrote:as said previously unlocking of ships made much easier after the the rebate of money and minerals (cant remember though when i bought it, before or after the rebate). i've unlocked all ships except the last that are still locked by system. and although most probably i'll have the money to get them wont have minerals as i'm spending those to upgrade my crew and is very very expensive thing to do so.
that being said yeah ragnarok is a very good ship and has a better special ability from phobos, although downside is that its special ability takes 2 turns to first initialize instead of 1 as most of the rest ships. on the other hand when the game is out for good you most probably only be able to equip one of each type so its gonna be a choice btw deimos and raggy (if you managed to get only those 2 that far)
Thanks for the great feedback! I haven't tried phobos yet and yes ragnarok has 2 turns to launch its special. It seems as you said be an experienced player, would I mind to ask questions?
Aren't the skill's cooldown called 'charges'?
And what's "raggy"? -Do you mean 'Radium alpha'?

tricolor
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by tricolor » 03 Apr 2015, 11:35

sweepberry wrote:
tricolor wrote:as said previously unlocking of ships made much easier after the the rebate of money and minerals (cant remember though when i bought it, before or after the rebate). i've unlocked all ships except the last that are still locked by system. and although most probably i'll have the money to get them wont have minerals as i'm spending those to upgrade my crew and is very very expensive thing to do so.
Thanks for the great feedback! I haven't tried phobos yet and yes ragnarok has 2 turns to launch its special. It seems as you said be an experienced player, would I mind to ask questions?
Aren't the skill's cooldown called 'charges'?
And what's "raggy"? -Do you mean 'Radium alpha'?

several games have different names for each function, although they may seem the same, havent memorized all of them yet for BG, but yeah i guess its called charges.
raggy --> ragnarok (was too lazy to write the whole name :P )

sweepberry
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sweepberry » 03 Apr 2015, 12:10

Oh... then why not take both Ragna and Demios?? My fleet had them both. :)
Also in addition, I find Radium alpha great with her "nuke-like" special. My damage peak so far got 8k to almost 9k once.

KoRnRiPpeR
Unknown
Unknown

Post by KoRnRiPpeR » 13 Apr 2015, 19:15

Got my Ragnarok today! =D
Been saving for a week... thaught id go for the big one at once.
Im only lvl 11 and have now got 5 ships.
Elemental lvl2
Caduceus lvl2
Monolith lvl3
Demios lvl5
And Ragnarok LVL 14 =D
Had two errr. packs that I used to lvl up the ship.
Got nuclear cannon+ Impact cannon combined with space torpedo and it works realy well.
Happy camper=D

sweepberry
Obscure
Obscure

Post by sweepberry » 13 Apr 2015, 23:58

KoRnRiPpeR wrote:Got my Ragnarok today! =D
Been saving for a week... thaught id go for the big one at once.
Im only lvl 11 and have now got 5 ships.
Elemental lvl2
Caduceus lvl2
Monolith lvl3
Demios lvl5
And Ragnarok LVL 14 =D
Had two errr. packs that I used to lvl up the ship.
Got nuclear cannon+ Impact cannon combined with space torpedo and it works realy well.
Happy camper=D
oh that's great, make sure you equip ragnarok with physical type weapons for maximum BB damage.

BigGun
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BigGun » 25 Apr 2015, 22:35

32 lvl rag? wtf?) admin?) or 6 powerup?)