Bugs bugs bugs

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Commodore Ocho Cinco
Unknown
Unknown

Bugs bugs bugs

Post by Commodore Ocho Cinco » 19 Feb 2015, 12:07

Currently I can't load any battle at all, items, gold & medals are not fully load in the hangar too! Is anyone having the same issue? I have reinstalled the game, cleared cache, data, reboot phone and still the problem persists.

Btw I remember the latest version of the app is 68.64 right? Now the game, either on my phone or on FB, shows version 68.1 when being loaded up.

update: open the game on Chrome with Unity. when open hangar it displays the following error message "nullreferenceexception object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Last edited by Commodore Ocho Cinco on 21 Feb 2015, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

dragoon
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Bugs bugs bugs

Post by dragoon » 19 Feb 2015, 13:16

I with the same boat as you today

first the game didn't load

so i reinstall the game, cleared cache and player data

when the game finally loaded, the hanger is glitched as i cant see my own parts and crew

also when i play a game, the game will fail to load but 10 points have been consumed but no exp gained

same goes for PvP, one match is consumed but I don't get the rewards

Dev please look into this

yesterday the game was running fine

Commodore Ocho Cinco
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Commodore Ocho Cinco » 19 Feb 2015, 13:18

exactly! I got stuck at "checking server" for about an hour or so before I decided to reinstall and everything. The thing is though, it's Lunar new year in Singapore right now so I doubt we'll get any support in the next couple of days :(

Commodore Ocho Cinco
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Commodore Ocho Cinco » 21 Feb 2015, 04:38

bump!

still can't play at all...