Bug reports and pending implementations

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Bug reports and pending implementations

Post by Jugarian » 16 Feb 2015, 05:37

Hi everyone. Let us list features here that are either buggy or not yet implemented.. Here are some based on my observations:

1. Lady Aydan Crew (maybe the ones we got before the patches) have no +1000HP. I got three of them to prove. Newer ones are okay.

2. Some items with Shield Bonuses dont give bonus.

3. Levelling bar for ship/weapon/parts is erroneous.

4. Helmsman Crew skills "Tactics2 not giving +10 speed".

5. Evasion bonuses from engine or other parts not giving said bonuses.

mariot21
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Bug reports and pending implementations

Post by mariot21 » 16 Feb 2015, 15:41

Need help
Cant find out if its just me or what, but it wont load campaign past sea of ghosts. Been farming for the last 3 weeks.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 17 Feb 2015, 03:45

So far thats what has been implemented. Devs will be adding more contents soon

The game is getting good so far ..

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 17 Feb 2015, 09:56

mariot21 wrote: Cant find out if its just me or what, but it wont load campaign past sea of ghosts.
The campaign stages beyond the Sea of Ghosts aren't out yet.

We will work on additional stages but that would mean adding more ship models and increasing the file size of the game.

So we've decided to do the following for now:

1) Work on improving PvP - PvP will give better/more challenging match-ups and drop more materials for evolving weapons/parts and getting more weapons and parts (adding a new blueprint that will only require PvP drops)

2) Harder difficulties for the first 5 areas - If you're not too worried about seeing new ship models this will provide a challenge and better loot drop rates.

3) Random stages - We want to try working on a set of stages (random difficulty, loot rarity/quality scales accordingly). These stages will "spawn" randomly, gives the content a bit more longevity.

mariot21
Unknown
Unknown

Post by mariot21 » 17 Feb 2015, 20:06

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I look forward to the updates, especially the random area, reminds me of a wormhole or some sort of spacetime gap that fleets could explore

mariot21
Unknown
Unknown

Post by mariot21 » 18 Feb 2015, 05:22

Another bug ; when stacking fireball girl with two weapon operators 2% damage skill, it only procs one of them.

XNeutrinoX
Unknown
Unknown

Post by XNeutrinoX » 19 Feb 2015, 18:28

Also some ship ability not show up on Facebook version. Hope it fix before i got 500 medal.

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 23 Feb 2015, 16:22

Another bug:

Reset cost for campaign is 5 in game but it is 1 in server side.

XNeutrinoX
Unknown
Unknown

Post by XNeutrinoX » 24 Feb 2015, 07:51

Good news to know this game keep developing, Now defeated got no medal. so late player even slower rate to get medal. it too hard to save for better ship now.

tricolor
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by tricolor » 24 Feb 2015, 09:18

Have you made any changes to Phobos special ability? cos after the last update the dmg it does dropped significantly lower (maybe even to 1/5, i can barely dmg the enemies shields anymore) than the previous version of the game.
as also does the ships special ability work like they are supposed to work as mentioned in the hangar?

Jugarian
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jugarian » 24 Feb 2015, 11:52

Several special skills are bugged:

1. Full Auto gets reduced damage
2. Rocket Typhoon only shoots on thelast attacked ship so only one gets damaged
3. Bullet time deals no damage at all

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 24 Feb 2015, 15:49

tricolor wrote:Have you made any changes to Phobos special ability? cos after the last update the dmg it does dropped significantly lower
Jugarian wrote:Several special skills are bugged:

1. Full Auto gets reduced damage
3. Bullet time deals no damage at all

These skills scale off physical damage. So if you don't have any physical damage weapons equipped then they won't deal any damage.

Not sure about the Rocket Typhoon. That scales off missile damage but that doesn't sound like the problem. Will check.

inaho rowe
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by inaho rowe » 24 Feb 2015, 18:18

well i know that it's already have a specifics subjects (We can get negative unobtainium?)
i have actually out of freaking curiosity clicked on the reset to see what was the red 5 and it actually deducted me 5 unobtanium well i've reloaded the game and then it was fixed but before that i played without minding it and actually upon starting the batle wiech seemed to haved reset i had lost 10 fuel but the battle didn't started futher more in the shop the looted secret shematics didn't work
was also fixed upon reloading so eveythings is fine but since it didn't seemed to be said anywhere i tough it would be good to share this fact

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 26 Feb 2015, 02:55

Jugarian,

I had the same issue after the update. The game mechanics changed a bit and explosive damage (missile damage) used to be calculated as 1/2 phys and 1/2 energy damage. In the hangar it is still shown as 1/2 and 1/2, but specials don't use that 1/2 physical anymore.

For your Phobos, you need to load all "physical weapons" not explosive/missile or energy. Same applies for the Scylla missile ship... only equipped missiles are included in the special's damage.

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 26 Feb 2015, 02:59

Oh, Rocket Typhoon I also had the same issue. My first time I used it, it only hit one target out of 5. Since then, it only missed an occassional ship. Gary mentioned it before, but I think if the ship had crew with special "intercept missile" ability, it will negate special. Only had it happen once or twice, so I'd tend to agree that it is probably a crew setup causing the issue.

For bullet time, probably same as for Auto Fire, make sure you have phys weapons loaded only... no energy or explosive.