Any idea how to fix these bugs?

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
Beathrus
Unknown
Unknown

Any idea how to fix these bugs?

Post by Beathrus » 14 Jan 2015, 04:47

So.. I have 2 bugs, currently plaguing me. First is, After my turn in combat, the game no longer lets me take action, so even though its still my turn... I can't attack, only exit the battle... Any tips on how to fix?

Second is, I couldn't finish the boss fight, I'd defeat the final enemy, of the first area; and it would say 'Error Insert next difficulty level' or some such, and I couldn't do anything, I didn't even get a reward for it, I had to either exit the game, or flee the battle. x.x

So... any tips? o.o I have no idea when the bugs might be fixed, so I'm curious if anyone else might know how to get around these/fix these by myself.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Any idea how to fix these bugs?

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Jan 2015, 12:52

Beathrus wrote:So.. I have 2 bugs, currently plaguing me. First is, After my turn in combat, the game no longer lets me take action, so even though its still my turn... I can't attack, only exit the battle... Any tips on how to fix?
I think this should have been fixed in the latest version of the game. You can check if an update is available via Google Play >
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ttlegalaxy
Beathrus wrote:Second is, I couldn't finish the boss fight, I'd defeat the final enemy, of the first area; and it would say 'Error Insert next difficulty level' or some such, and I couldn't do anything, I didn't even get a reward for it, I had to either exit the game, or flee the battle. x.x
That sounds like a server side error. The dev team should have that fixed by this week.

I suggest joining this group to get any bugs you encounter fixed asap >
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509604675958487/

Beathrus
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Any idea how to fix these bugs?

Post by Beathrus » 15 Jan 2015, 17:33

I'll check to see if I have latest version, I don't think I do. I think mine is like 55.46 something.

I'll also join the group to help with any bugs I find. Thank you for the reply!