Is this being improved in the future? Read all about it...

A new 3D sci-fi strategy title developed by Gamenami. The game is still in beta but if you like lazors, play Star Battleships.
2girlsandacup
Unknown
Unknown

Is this being improved in the future? Read all about it...

Post by 2girlsandacup » 22 Aug 2016, 20:21

Hello to all

Just want to put my 2cents here, feel free to read the next small wall of text :)

The way we evolve crew is ok, we need to get 2 crews 2* to evolve a 2* crew, and so on and so on - all ok with that, and we get XP from fights all ok too

The problem is if the option to evolve items come in the future, if all this remains the same as creww we will get this:

1 - We manage to get our great 3 stars item, and we are so proud to lvl it to lvl 30, hurray (after days and weeks griding for 1 and 2 stars parts and so on, and a lucky booster in the middle)

2 - Then we have to grind 3* items to evolve that to 4*, ok since in higher lvls items 3*stars come daily at most cases just with doing some missions with 5*s.

3 - But just the thought of having to lvl from scratch after evolving to 4* (from lvl 1 to lvl 35), then again the same at 5* (from lvl 1 to lvl 40) makes me want to puke my guts out.

Just make it, items and crew to after evolving/powered to next lvl, they dont loose all the XP used, you have to spend the items at least, but just keep the lvl.

lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 30, then evolve to 4*s, then lvl from lvl 30 to lvl 35, then evolve to 5*, then level up from lvl 35 to lvl 40, how hard is that?

Just try to lvl up a 3* star item with craapy loot and some boosters from time to time, then multiply that by 2, you will want to slit ur own wrists believe me.

And what about ships, lvl 50 is kind of lame when my avatar is lvl 70 :), what iam saying? OH noooo more grind :D

Peace and Love

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Is this being improved in the future? Read all about it.

Post by Master of Clan X » 24 Aug 2016, 08:06

Would be faster to implement if they just used the same evolve/upgrade system as crew.