The Clownzs Gods And Goddesses Of Chaos-Their Master Plans

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

The Clownzs Gods And Goddesses Of Chaos-Their Master Plans

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 26 Dec 2011, 17:23

Captain of the Pendragons Revenge1:
I was contacted by an "informant" in the past few days that claims he is from "TCGAGOC Association" (Note the above Thread Topic Header), for reasons that I wish to keep secret for now I shall not go into what the informant said to me but into some detail that they had a master planned objective of "a great design" taking place. I wonder what one would say if the Red Tag Airships is only a sample as my informant claims of what will happen to Battle Stations in the comming New Year???!!! It seems my legendary status has been noticed by "the powers that be in the TCGAGOC" that I am an "irritant to them"; well on that fact I am glad, my informant seems to think that everything that Leonard Lin does in the way to "balance out Battle Stations Game Rules" is fitting into their precieved objectives and "designs". I doubt that Leonard Lin sees things that way either; in my recient conversations with my informant in inboxes I have had with him, he seems very vocal about people being unable to "stop the gears set into motion" that he seems to think TCGAGOC has put into place.

The informant contends that 2-3 years ago my loss of GCOHAH CFF was a part of their broad reaching plan and objectives, my informant mentions that Leonard Lin has "been useful in his own way as a gear of our machine that we manipulate as a Dupe and he would not appreciate being implicated in our great designed plan as we see it." My informant sees all others as not being intelligent enough to figure out that something up in the clouds is taking place however me calling him out on it made this informant very talkative on this conversation in inbox I had with him.

masturch33f
Unknown
Unknown

Re: The Clownzs Gods And Goddesses Of Chaos-Their Master Pla

Post by masturch33f » 26 Dec 2011, 17:27

...........huh?

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 26 Dec 2011, 18:23

masturch33f wrote:
> ...........huh?

Masturch33f, I think it is better to alert the public with a message than it is to have them illinformed. My informant has said perviously that some were "rewarded for their loyality" and some were punished for their lack of "loyality". I also wanted to write this as a "headsup" for Leonard Lin; perhaps this will speed him to start talking to me about this situation. The Informant implied that "TCGAGOF" was the supposed shadow-government of Sios.....those really in control of the game.

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 26 Dec 2011, 19:10

"It seems my legendary status has been noticed"

If by legend, you mean notorious for suffering from a heightened sense of achievement and being a self proclaimed former high ranking military officer and self titled 'geneologist', heir to the throne of King Arthur in an alternate universe, where aliens revere you as their ruler, from which you cast your judgement upon all those which you are bitter and jealous of, whilst perched on your porcelain throne, in a trailer park, then sure. Give yourself a pat on the back as a late Xmas present to yourself.

leg end.
Last edited by Gary Paul on 27 Dec 2011, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 26 Dec 2011, 21:57

Oh christ, not again......

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 27 Dec 2011, 00:24

tl;dr

Xander Mussina
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Xander Mussina » 27 Dec 2011, 03:18

Only 27 grammatical errors, 33 punctuation errors, 4 fragmented sentences.

Getting Better.

Have you been taking Hooked on Phonics Eric?

@TCGAGOC+TCGOHAH = TTCCGGAOGHOACH (Due to the associative properties of addition and multiplication)

Epic Sios Superclan. Consider an Merge?

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Dec 2011, 03:30

Gary Paul wrote:
> "It seems my legendary status has been noticed"
>
> If by legend, you mean notorious for suffering from a heightened sense of
> achievement and being a self proclaimed former high ranking military
> officer and self titled 'geneologist', heir to the throne of King Arthur in
> an alternate universe, where aliens revere you as their ruler, from which
> you cast your judgement upon all those which you are bitter and jealous of,
> whilst perched on your porcelain throne, in a trailer park, then sure. Give
> yourself a pat on the pat as a late Xmas present to yourself.
>
> leg end.

Ohhhhhh Gary Paul, are we dissappointed about what my informant says? He also notes I have misquoted him....a little perhaps but one has to let a little mystery abound for those that read between the lines of what I say. Did the chaotic informant not have you "in his loop" of a paid loyalists of the "Association".....well there is a first time for everything, I see Alan Tollon groaning "Oh No Not Again!" I am amused that even he did not know what loop he was supposed to be in thanks to the "Chaotics Association Of Misguided Clown Gods and Goddesses". Hummm now what can we make of what I have said in the first part of the thread, THE EDWARDS AND THEIR FRIENDS not involved in the great grand objective and plan that is supposed to be working in machinations in Sios right now???!!! People being bribed to look the other way for their misguided loyalities, Clanforts stolen by mysterious chaotics whom think what they are doing is "Godly". Oh I am threatend with banishment if I speak about the Spokesman Chaotic that "informs me", Ohhhhh I would be cut from the loop he says....I wonder exactly how many are interested in knowing whom my mysterious Chaotic Spokesman is....only someone that sees this red flag and takes it at the value that I wrote it for should contact me for a private talk about what I know.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Dec 2011, 03:42

Xander Mussina wrote:
> Only 27 grammatical errors, 33 punctuation errors, 4 fragmented sentences.
>
> Getting Better.
>
> Have you been taking Hooked on Phonics Eric?
>
>
> @TCGAGOC+TCGOHAH = TTCCGGAOGHOACH (Due to the associative properties of
> addition and multiplication)
>
> Epic Sios Superclan. Consider an Merge?

Sorry Xander M, my friend "TCGAGOC" I doubt would merge with anyone.....according to them they have infiltrated everything in the past 3 years that "Dark Clownzs Empire" has failed to do. Do you think such scary chaotics would merge with anyone thinking that they are so powerful in their own machinations?? If the Epic Sios Superclan exists then it is real enough but more powerful than just the Edward Brothers and Alan Tollon with Robert Powell stealing my GCOHAH CFF, it was supposed to be all part of the masterplan objective but mergers supposedly have all ready taken place and are old news to them. I also see some people are surprised that some sort of Sios Superclan can exist in these uncertain times, well my informer of the Spokesman Chaotic was very specific that his superclan of "Associates" really did exist so we will have to see if it does or the Spokesman is just blowing another smoke ring. I found that the information I was gathering was too special to add to my group of TOSPD.

Rookles 2
Notable
Notable

Post by Rookles 2 » 27 Dec 2011, 04:46

Xander Mussina wrote:

> @TCGAGOC+TCGOHAH = TTCCGGAOGHOACH (Due to the associative properties of
> addition and multiplication)

Attachments
you think this is a game.jpg
you think this is a game.jpg (12.02 KiB) Viewed 7202 times

invoker
Unknown
Unknown

Post by invoker » 27 Dec 2011, 07:32

wth man seriously cant understand a single thing u're babbling, ur sentences are all mixed up.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 27 Dec 2011, 08:56

WTF?

murref
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by murref » 27 Dec 2011, 12:38

EBB is on the move again :o
Better run from him, to the darkness of the orepits

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 27 Dec 2011, 17:15

It is not me this time.....

even if I am a big fan of chaos.

Dickieflashman
Notable
Notable

Post by Dickieflashman » 27 Dec 2011, 17:19

nor is it me.

I did however book that gigalo to show up and give his mother a good time on New Years Eve.....
Last edited by Dickieflashman on 27 Dec 2011, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.