-= Slayer D Ungas =-

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

-= Slayer D Ungas =-

Post by Arthur Lin » 30 May 2014, 09:25

When you can't log in anymore.... maybe you'll come here

and I will have you know that.... Son you just got owned.... got your last laugh right here you angry little useless c**t... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yours Truly

PPH a.k.a TQO

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: -= Slayer D Ungas =-

Post by Michael Anthony » 30 May 2014, 10:45

Wow really Arthur, you copy paste the same post on sparrows first ban, no originality at all, well that's to be expected for a dips##t like you. Enjoy your 10k USD playground. I know the ban is for a few days, and its pointless to make a case with the admins coz they are biased. Neeless to say, this game is dead coz a douchebag like you gets to tell the admins what to do. Truth is your'e scared coz I can damage you real good and even sometimes sink you and Im a thorn in your butt. Our guilds got a relic siege on Sunday and you had me banned so you can win. I didnt need to spend 10kUSD like you did to sink your sorry ass. and yeah keep talking... blah blah blah...

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 30 May 2014, 11:17

no i cut and pasted from the sparr0w thread to let you know i take out trash the same way ^^

really? we're talking about money again.... I took out the whole spanish 100+ combo from 15 levels down back in January, and I only loaded about $50 USD then, i'm sure Emmo at the time was already in the thousands with his spending.

You can sink me? of course you can, this is not BS where your ship insta heal after each battle, that's why i'm 130 sinks / 0 ~ 8 times sunk when i go to arena, coz I'm too cheap to use emergent kits, and rely on superior ops tools for sailor healing only, and i'm also too broke to use any skills despite having all 13 skill to great master and level 10. And i'm always on pure spirit stats, coz I'm too poor to buy vigor and i need as much regeneration as I can squeeze out.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 30 May 2014, 11:20

Michael Anthony wrote: this game is dead coz a douchebag like you gets to tell the admins what to do.
No i got banned just as you did.... when i found out i message support and talked my way outta it

Too bad you don't have similar skill sets that would allow you to achieve same results.

For the record i was banned for about 2 hours ^^

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 31 May 2014, 09:19

yeah right 50USD just in January and 9950USD more in the following months. Yeah I don't got your skill set, I'm not friends with the CEO and we don't have the same surname. congratulations you just killed the game. there is now a mass exodus of players to joyhubs and and I think more will follow caused I just announced I'll quit. Enjoy your money's worth you useless piece of scared angry little c##t.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 31 May 2014, 19:40

Michael Anthony wrote:I just announced I'll quit.
Make sure you are man enough to do as you say and never come back and leave all those 6 or 7 pieces of +28 admiral gear useless forever.

Thank you for siphoning out valuable resource and time from the Spanish side and thank you for inspiring other Spanish to quit so the English can take back the whole map sooner.

Lastly, thank you for giving me credit for your downfall and the inevitable fall of Spanish dominance, I didn't do it along, but if you want to give me so much credit for it, heck, I'LL TAKE IT.... ^^ CHEER~~~~

P.S. Go f**k yourself, you silly uneducated son of a maid, go help your mom and your aunt clean some toilet in hong kong or singapore and make some money, and maybe next game you'll do something meaningful you little low EQ dipshit.

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 01 Jun 2014, 03:05

lol, talk about EQ, Im not the one constantly bragging or posting his so called achievements in forums and game chat. go back to school, you cant even count right, its only 5 admiral pieces. and don't even try to presume on my personal life you got it all messed up. just proves you're an uncouth idiot and how much of a retard you are. go see a shrink. might help with your mental disorder.
And lastly, if the spanish quit, its because they had enough of gamebatte's biases. we got no problems beating the brits and sinking your sorry asses. The only credit you got, is that you're the bastard who ruined the fun for everyone.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 01 Jun 2014, 03:33

Michael Anthony wrote:I'm not friends with the CEO and we don't have the same surname.
Yeah but you're friends with Gamebatte's customer support you racist hypocrite. Pro tip, if you want to get someone banned, don't send in a screenshot showing you posting racist comments first. Anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 01 Jun 2014, 03:39

Michael Anthony wrote: And lastly, if the spanish quit, its because they had enough of gamebatte's biases.
That's really funny coming from a guy who is friends with support and even had support running accounts to help the Spanish win.

There are more than enough screenshots proving that the players who tried to get PPH banned are guilty of racism and/or instigating the flaming on world chat. Ironically, some of them submitted by the players themselves trying to get PPH banned.

You couldn't outwit PPH so you called it biased. Now that Spanish can't bias support in their favor they quit. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 01 Jun 2014, 07:39

Master of Clan X wrote:
Michael Anthony wrote:I'm not friends with the CEO and we don't have the same surname.
Yeah but you're friends with Gamebatte's customer support you racist hypocrite. Pro tip, if you want to get someone banned, don't send in a screenshot showing you posting racist comments first. Anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that.
Since when did I send a screenshot of my comments? get your facts straight. if you have sufficient enough IQ you'd check out who sent the screenshots.

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 01 Jun 2014, 07:45

Master of Clan X wrote:
Michael Anthony wrote: And lastly, if the spanish quit, its because they had enough of gamebatte's biases.
That's really funny coming from a guy who is friends with support and even had support running accounts to help the Spanish win.

duh, what are you smoking man? since when am I friends with support, I only send em a ticket if their is an account problem or if Im reporting a bug, and I'm not the one who got back 2 hours after I got banned and you got the admin account.

you're the frigging hypocrite. good luck trolling your customers.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 01 Jun 2014, 09:08

Master of Clan X wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
You can't take a hint??? the CEO just said GTFO.... and you still come back???
Bitch you are really something, can't beat your off with an stick eh...
Did you learn that from your mom???

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 01 Jun 2014, 09:20

Michael Anthony wrote: Since when did I send a screenshot of my comments? get your facts straight.
LRN2Read fail troll. I never said it was you who sent the screenshot. The pro-tip is for other failtards like you.

Michael Anthony wrote:if you have sufficient enough IQ.
Pity you don't.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 01 Jun 2014, 09:22

Michael Anthony wrote: duh, what are you smoking man? since when am I friends with support, I only send em a ticket if their is an account problem or if Im reporting a bug, and I'm not the one who got back 2 hours after I got banned and you got the admin account.

you're the frigging hypocrite.
Opps, there's proof you're a liar and I'm not a hypocrite.

Michael Anthony wrote:good luck trolling your customers.
I don't troll customers, only racist hypocrites like you.
Attachments
biased-support.jpg

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 01 Jun 2014, 11:30

Did someone say I was scared??? and you sunk me???

no fool... I baited you idiots for months by having a pure spirit stat, so you guys think you have a chance. and would keep trying ^^ and I have 2 pieces of equipment with nothing but sapphire gems on them. After my birthday getaway I'll show you what an optimized build out does, then you will know how silly your words are.... oh wait you already quit, well heck you'll just have to take my word for it then.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg