-= Slayer D Ungas =-

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: -= Slayer D Ungas =-

Post by Michael Anthony » 02 Jun 2014, 04:40

which one in my FB friends list is from support? frankly I don't know, I only added them when I was playing BS and SO. fact still remains, they don't give me anything in SSS. Im not a racist, you keep calling me that to justify your actions, there is nothing wrong in calling someone with chinese ancestry, chinese.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 02 Jun 2014, 05:39

Michael Anthony wrote:Im not a racist
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (27.49 KiB) Viewed 4369 times

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 02 Jun 2014, 05:45

Michael Anthony wrote:which one in my FB friends list is from support? frankly I don't know, I only added them when I was playing BS and SO.
Michael Anthony wrote:I'm not friends with the CEO
So you're friends with support but you ONLY added them playing BS and SO. But when I'm friends with Arthur then that's biased. This is proof that you're a hypocrite.

Michael Anthony wrote:Im not a racist, you keep calling me that to justify your actions, there is nothing wrong in calling someone with chinese ancestry, chinese.
Objection! Red Herring argument. Why do you have a problem with me having the surname as Arthur?
Michael Anthony wrote:I'm not friends with the CEO and we don't have the same surname.

mungant
Unknown
Unknown

Post by mungant » 05 Jun 2014, 14:19

Arthur Lin wrote:Did someone say I was scared??? and you sunk me???

no fool... I baited you idiots for months by having a pure spirit stat, so you guys think you have a chance. and would keep trying ^^ and I have 2 pieces of equipment with nothing but sapphire gems on them.
Such tactic, totally didn't see it in his stats, damn

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 06 Jun 2014, 07:28

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!@?!?!