How about some fair competition?

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Re: How about some fair competition?

Post by Arthur Lin » 06 May 2014, 04:31

Michael Anthony wrote: coz he keeps bragging about owning the spanish and all (duh you own shit)...all it took was a little guy with big issues and it ruined the fun for all.
If i'm not kicking your ass some how... how am I ruining the fun for you.... and i doubt is for all.... coz our camp is loving it. ^^

I beat your fucking idiot clown ass so hard, you don't even make sense anymore.
Robert Ekblad wrote:There is this player who win everything he tries to win and other players have no chance whatsoever. He sinks all other high levels with 1 shot, or two at worst if he fires from a bad angle. He takes no damage from others.

He wins daily challenge, honor arena, tycoon every time he tries with ridiculous ease.

If a dozen captains tried to attack him in port siege, he would sink them all without having to catch his breathe. If he plays 10 minutes in honor arena, he would have acquired enough sinks to win. He tends to get around 180 sinks in 1800 seconds, or sinks 1 player every 10 seconds.
Did you miss the butt hurt admission in the first post of this thread????

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 06 May 2014, 04:34

by balance do you mean, less shitty lag and server crashing?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 06 May 2014, 04:41

Michael Anthony wrote:by balance do you mean, less shitty lag and server crashing?
Less WAR cheating. Like this time WAR tried to f**k up SO > https://forum.gamebatte.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13048

Denure pretending to be an anime girl was so fail it was hilarious.

garettanders
Unknown
Unknown

Post by garettanders » 06 May 2014, 16:59

Master of Clan X wrote:
Michael Anthony wrote: folks are starting to leave and move to another server.
That's awesome! Maybe the game will actually be balanced then.

Great marketing strategy Mr CEO, didnt you guys try to promote this game by informing players in SO, BS and SL, that if they played this game they would get some nice stuff. and some of em actually came here and stayed on to play the game. Isnt it the goal of an internet game to attract more players and get em hooked? Now just because the game is "unbalanced" you're like saying you folks can go. Nice!

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 06 May 2014, 22:00

garettanders wrote:
Master of Clan X wrote:
Michael Anthony wrote: folks are starting to leave and move to another server.
That's awesome! Maybe the game will actually be balanced then.

Great marketing strategy Mr CEO, didnt you guys try to promote this game by informing players in SO, BS and SL, that if they played this game they would get some nice stuff. and some of em actually came here and stayed on to play the game. Isnt it the goal of an internet game to attract more players and get em hooked? Now just because the game is "unbalanced" you're like saying you folks can go. Nice!
Read between the lines... thats CEO saying f**k off and get bent and all your spanish are worthless

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 07 May 2014, 02:12

garettanders wrote:Isnt it the goal of an internet game to attract more players and get em hooked? Now just because the game is "unbalanced" you're like saying you folks can go.
Go find some other game that condones cheating and creating fake multi accounts and go cry a river to their CEO.

Robert Ekblad
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Robert Ekblad » 07 May 2014, 20:29

Master of Clan X wrote:
Michael Anthony wrote:by balance do you mean, less shitty lag and server crashing?
Less WAR cheating. Like this time WAR tried to f**k up SO > https://forum.gamebatte.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13048

Denure pretending to be an anime girl was so fail it was hilarious.
There is probably zero persons from WAR BS still playing in WAR SSS. Well I don't know all, but I do not know any people in WAR (BS) actually still playing in WAR SSS. Quite a few are BS players in different clans like LCF, FATE, Juggernaut, Storm and Aegis, others come from other SSS servers.

Emmo which has been mentioned here had a good war ship and military power. His ship/equipment was not powerful for the merchant events, so other peoples could place well (1st) there. He was not that active in making all the honor arena events or port sieges either.

To have a chance vs. Emmo you did not have to invest USD 5,000 into the game to get super equipment. A player probably has to invest something like that to not be one-shot vs. Arthur.

But, and this is part of the poblem, if you would invest this sum and be on close to equal level, then the game gets ridiculously boring in all other battles. There are some peoples that enjoy spending 30 minutes one shotting everyone within cannon range in honor arena. But I am not one of those since that is not a fair competition or challenging in anyway.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 08 May 2014, 07:23

Thank you for sharing.... and thank you for your continued interest to be my bitch

and no it doesn't get old for me... ^^

Stormqueen
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Stormqueen » 18 May 2014, 00:39

...doesn't get old for me....
I'm glad you are enjoying the game. I suggest not making it what your life is all about, however.

PPH is an uncouth idiot, but i believe that is simply a feature, not a bug. Stinky is a silent nuisance, but that is also simply a feature. In the beginning it was WAR players sinking me and now we seem to be allies. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to make much difference who is sinking me.

I suggest (to all players) that, in life, sometimes you get the elevator and sometimes you get the shaft. One or two players that want to cause trouble are not enough to dominate the game board. Tilt it, yes. Control it, no.

As for PPH's developer blessed equipment, I suggest letting him keep it. In these online games, money gives unfair advantage and that is also a part of life.