-= J Sparr0w =-

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: -= J Sparr0w =-

Post by Michael Anthony » 19 Mar 2014, 01:48

oh, so let me get this, its ok to insult another person in this game? wasnt J sparrow banned for singing a song that was insulting to arthur's mother?

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 19 Mar 2014, 01:59

Lets just keep it simple now you hear...

basically when I want something, it got done in 30 minutes flat, and an hour later I was here to rub it in.... When you want something it wouldn't happen, and you try so hard and its still not going to happen ^^

~~ CHEERS ~~
This world is wonderful just how i like it..

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL... public beat down never gets old

Deed
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Deed » 19 Mar 2014, 02:12

it's even much more simple, we all quit and you will be left alone in this game by yourself. You can be lord of your game but that's about it. I hope the dev looks hard at the shit you did cos it's going way up and also world wide with this. Let's see how much investment will this stun cost you and Gamebatte
Last edited by Deed on 19 Mar 2014, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 19 Mar 2014, 02:16

Deed
Unknown
Unknown

^^ hahaa.... but here is the things.... pussies like you all like a good spanking
and you can talk as if you want to walk away, but you can't do it.... you'll keep on coming back to daddy for some daily spanking

and you'll keep on making multi accounts to feed me ^^ so i can spank you more

I can't explain why either, Devs love me for keeping things interesting

Deed
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Deed » 19 Mar 2014, 02:20

wow multi account? i think you must think you are god. Check my ip and my fb tag on the account it's the one and only one. I do not chat and quit playing, with the daily infighting you did i am surprise you didn't drive out the whole of England.

And please, if you an prove me for multi do it now, if you can't shut your gap, it's where the foul smell comes from

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Mar 2014, 02:21

Jerry Vijayan wrote:known for your cheapness..."
He could be referring to you specifically since there is a "..." proceeding it but it does imply a link therefore ambiguous. He didn't outright call Hindus cheap.

Jerry Vijayan wrote:And no matter how many times I try to make PPH see that I'm a Christian, he doesn't accept it. *Notes serious case of PPH's mental illness*
He's trolling you obviously.

Jerry Vijayan wrote:And not paying for a game when you have the option to play it for free is considered a bad thing, is it now? Not a lot of people have bank accounts that allow for such luxuries. $10-20 may not seem like a lot to you, but to a guy who make less than $250 a month and has a family to help out, I assure you its a lot.
That's an issue you have with him. Don't drag me into this.

Jerry Vijayan wrote:So if I were a Hindu, would you have done something?
Yes.

Jerry Vijayan wrote:Oh, and that makes it alright then?
Are you that easily butthurt?

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Mar 2014, 02:28

Metuff wrote: C. Obey the Law. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (e.g., untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright (e.g., rights of an owner or authorized user of material) or other intellectual property rights of others.
Seems like the use of Arthur's real name in the in-game chat is a serious invasion of privacy.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 19 Mar 2014, 02:30

Master of Clan X wrote:
Jerry Vijayan wrote:Oh, and that makes it alright then?
Are you that easily butthurt?

Oh dang.... public execution of Spanish chairman by the owner/developer
Boy you got some real thick skin over there, I would just quit... HAHAAA

Metuff
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Metuff » 19 Mar 2014, 03:15

Master of Clan X wrote:
Metuff wrote: C. Obey the Law. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (e.g., untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright (e.g., rights of an owner or authorized user of material) or other intellectual property rights of others.
Seems like the use of Arthur's real name in the in-game chat is a serious invasion of privacy.
You took the time to highlight invasion of privacy. You are correct but it wasn't by me. Deal with that person as you see fit. Now please pay attention to abusive, threatening or obscene. Please deal with that person accordingly. That would be PPH. If you do not intend to follow your own terms of service and deal with this matter I will file a complaint with Facebook. I have plenty of screenshots not posted here. I have also filed support tickets that will clearly demonstrate the denial of Gamebatte to take steps to prevent or address racism, profanity and abusive behavior by players within the game. Again, my children should not be subject to this. I enjoy this game. I have spent plenty of real money to enjoy it more. However, I will not sit idly by while this charade continues. Please do not take me for a fool. I am well versed in the laws supporting my stance as well as my rights as a consumer. I am also aware of your rights as the developer and owner of this game and Gamebatte. I am making a simple request. Please address it accordingly.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 19 Mar 2014, 03:31

Dumbass... do you see me make threats and demand things to happen???

No i get things done and then come here to gloat... ^^

Do you know why all talk all tough... coz you ain't got shit to show for....
R E T A R D E D.... hahaa go play with your kids in the minors

Metuff
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Metuff » 19 Mar 2014, 03:57

Thank you. I will send this over to Facebook along with the screenshots that support my complaint. I like this game. I hope the devs resolve this and you before this gets ugly.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Mar 2014, 03:58

Metuff wrote: You took the time to highlight invasion of privacy. You are correct but it wasn't by me.
Didn't say it was by you. Just quoted your quoting the TOS.

Metuff wrote:Again, my children should not be subject to this. I enjoy this game. I have spent plenty of real money to enjoy it more. However, I will not sit idly by while this charade continues. Please do not take me for a fool. I am well versed in the laws supporting my stance as well as my rights as a consumer. I am also aware of your rights as the developer and owner of this game and Gamebatte. I am making a simple request. Please address it accordingly.
I don't know who you are in the game or in real life. I'm pretty sure Metuff is not your real name either. Therefore I have no idea who your children are. I'm not sure how someone could posted something "abusive, threatening and obscene" to your children when they wouldn't know who you are.

Also FYI, children under 13 are not allowed on Facebook. It's in their TOS.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 19 Mar 2014, 04:16

Public display of stupidity.... may it be safe to conclude that stupid dad might spawn dumb ass kids?? Early termination in this case might be a good course of action in lieu of prolonged life time agony due to just stupid dumb?!

Metuff
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Metuff » 19 Mar 2014, 04:18

Very well. It is clear you have no intent to stop this lunacy and only wish to twist it to an outcome that fits your perspective. I shall file my complaint with Facebook .Good day.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Mar 2014, 04:22

Metuff wrote:It is clear you have no intent to stop this lunacy and only wish to twist it to an outcome that fits your perspective.
Right back at you. Good day.