-= J Sparr0w =-

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

-= J Sparr0w =-

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Mar 2014, 08:41

When you can't log in anymore.... maybe you'll come here

and I will have you know that.... Son you just got owned.... got your last laugh right here you angry little useless c**t... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yours Truly

PPH a.k.a TQO

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: -= J Sparr0w =-

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Mar 2014, 08:45

I'm just surprised the KFC clan wasn't involved.

Jerry Vijayan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Jerry Vijayan » 18 Mar 2014, 12:55

LL, I demand to know why Sparrow was banned. Also, if bans are going to be handed out, I nominate the OP for a ban as well.
Arthur_being_racist_converted (1).jpg

Metuff
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Metuff » 18 Mar 2014, 13:23

I have complained via a support ticket previously about Poopoohead's racist comments. I was told that a chat ban was being worked on. I will reply with the ticket number if you like once I get home later today. Obviously, if you have banned a player then you can do far more than simply ask me to wait for a chat ban implementation. If you continue to allow players to be openly racist in chat but ban other player for other infractions ( I don't know why J Sparrow was banned) then you are clearly showing favoritism and a lack of respect for the player base. Like PPH, I too have spent real word money on this game. Don't think for a second that I wont take actions if this continues. There are laws that govern the responsible actions of the game developer and I have no problem pursuing these through Facebook, whom all of my purchases have been made through. I will open another support ticket so that this will be visible to you through multiple channels. Below is an excerpt from your Terms of Service. The above screen shot is a direct violation of them.

C. Obey the Law. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (e.g., untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright (e.g., rights of an owner or authorized user of material) or other intellectual property rights of others.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Mar 2014, 14:23

Jerry Vijayan wrote:LL, I demand to know why Sparrow was banned. Also, if bans are going to be handed out, I nominate the OP for a ban as well.
Arthur_being_racist_converted (1).jpg
Because a report with a screenshot was sent in. Your screenshot shows that PooPooHead deserves a ban for the same reasons. You should send it in.

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 18 Mar 2014, 14:28

Okay so Sparrow was bannned, how about Poo Poo Head there who is obviously gloating his recent victory and threatened to have me banned too. And for what, for standing up to him and trash talking the trash talker? Oh yeah, he does that on a regular basis, verbal abuse is his norm and I got all of Spain to prove this (some were actually former English who migrated coz he was really nice to them). As it is, we are unhappy about this and I hope the devs wont blame us spanish for sunddenly not buying any gold. Btw Arthur, wipe that drool from your mouth.

mungant
Unknown
Unknown

Post by mungant » 18 Mar 2014, 14:39

The ban is totally not acceptable. Poo Poo Head is the one with the insults and all.
Attachments
Insult.png
Insult.png (139.38 KiB) Viewed 7159 times

Michael Anthony
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Michael Anthony » 18 Mar 2014, 15:46

ok so let me guess this, J Sparrow got banned in a matter of minutes, while PPH is still there, and im sure a lot of players sent tickets with screenshots attached on his verbal abuse. so what gives?

Sorte Ulv
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Sorte Ulv » 18 Mar 2014, 16:00

I see 3 solutions for this:

1. J Sparrow is unbanned for this as PPH is not being banned for his offence. Rules and regs are being enforced for all afterwards no matter who they are.

2. PPH is being banned for his offence and gets the same penalty as J Sparrow has gotten. Rules and regs are enforced for all players no matter who they are

3. PPH is not being banned and J Sparrow stays banned. This shoes all players that there are no rules and regs being enforced as "cash cows" can basically do what ever they want to do when ever they want to do so. This will eventually mean the downfall of this game.

Personally I would like to see either 1 or 2 being done as this will show that no one is above the rules and regs for the game.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Mar 2014, 18:34

Fake Christian Hindu.... did you forget to post snap of your racist comments towards me??

LMAO.... why did this (I got sparr0w banned with 1 report, you guys can't do shiet to me doesn't matter how many reports) happen... and you think is unbalanced

EASY... to prove everything you guys say about me wrong....

Jerry Vijayan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Jerry Vijayan » 18 Mar 2014, 18:49

Arthur Lin wrote:Fake Christian Hindu.... did you forget to post snap of your racist comments towards me??

LMAO.... why did this (I got sparr0w banned with 1 report, you guys can't do shiet to me doesn't matter how many reports) happen... and you think is unbalanced

EASY... to prove everything you guys say about me wrong....
Hey there LL, someone seems to be calling you out.

Really Arthur? Racial remarks, right here in the Forums? Do you want to get yourself banned from here so badly??? Arthur, I repeat, I have never made any racist remarks towards you, despite what you may claim. Anyone who was present at the time of our conversations would vouch for me, be they Spanish or British. If I did, it was only after I had reached my breaking point with you. As I told you in the world chat, the only reason why I was holding back on my anger against you was because we played BattleStations together for a while, which right now I'm regretting. Clearly you do NOT have any sort of respect for anyone because your racial attacks towards me only started after you found out that I was Redbeard. Once again "friend", you have forever lost any shred of respect I had for you.

P.S: You claim that "I owe you many favors for stuff you helped me with in BattleStations", prove it and I might consider repaying you back.

Metuff
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Metuff » 18 Mar 2014, 19:17

I have no history with anyone here. I simply want to play and enjoy this game myself and with my family. I do not and should not have my children exposed to the racial remarks and profanity laced rantings of Poopoohead or anyone else. There are folks on both sides however it certainly is PPH who seems to take joy in it. It has gotten out of hand and needs to be addressed by the devs. It is a clear violation of the terms of service. I spent real money on this game with the understanding that this type of behavior would not be tolerated thus making it somewhat family friendly. This was entirely based on the previously mentioned terms of service. If this cannot or will not be controlled then I expect a full refund.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Mar 2014, 01:04

Jerry Vijayan wrote: Hey there LL, someone seems to be calling you out.
Yeah, you. You dragged me into this. If I didn't recognize you as a forum regular I wouldn't even have responded to you.

Jerry Vijayan wrote:Racial remarks, right here in the Forums?
I believe "Hindu" is a religion not a race.

Now that I look at the chat log it is ambiguous as to whether PPH is calling you specifically "cheap" or he is referring to Hindu people at large.

However, since you are Christian and not Hindu (religion) that means he's not insulting your religion or the Hindu religion (because he used it erroneously on you). He's just insulting you.

robbykurnia123
Unknown
Unknown

Post by robbykurnia123 » 19 Mar 2014, 01:41

lol funny

Jerry Vijayan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Jerry Vijayan » 19 Mar 2014, 01:42

Master of Clan X wrote:I believe "Hindu" is a religion not a race.

Now that I look at the chat log it is ambiguous as to whether PPH is calling you specifically "cheap" or he is referring to Hindu people at large.

However, since you are Christian and not Hindu (religion) that means he's not insulting your religion or the Hindu religion (because he used it erroneously on you). He's just insulting you.
Ambiguous? Why don't I write exactly what's written in that chat?
"World [PooPooHead]: please you are freggin hindu... known for your cheapness..."
He's referring to Hindu people at large. And no matter how many times I try to make PPH see that I'm a Christian, he doesn't accept it. *Notes serious case of PPH's mental illness*

And not paying for a game when you have the option to play it for free is considered a bad thing, is it now? Not a lot of people have bank accounts that allow for such luxuries. $10-20 may not seem like a lot to you, but to a guy who make less than $250 a month and has a family to help out, I assure you its a lot.

"However, since you are Christian and not Hindu (religion) that means he's not insulting your religion or the Hindu religion (because he used it erroneously on you)."
So if I were a Hindu, would you have done something?

"He's just insulting you."
Oh, and that makes it alright then?