a open latter for LL or master of clan X

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
yangsomething
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

a open latter for LL or master of clan X

Post by yangsomething » 25 Dec 2013, 18:29

Master of Clan X wrote:
hon wrote:u not rammer? :D
This guy just likes to complain about everything. Rammer stuff he also complain, gunner stuff he also complain. Lose argument to me he also complain....
Dear mister LL:
I don't know what things I offend u but I clear feel u r have very high animosity for me.
being a cm, I must fight for clanmates right weather rammers or gunners.
But I feel u just jeer at my discourse usually. some of ur message even innuendo satirical views
other views oBeing a admin or Gm before, u have power for made game become better, but u don't do somethings. now u leave, u complain lots of things. Do u have right to complain if u have power to change before?
now u leave tyler, u just dispute everywhere and anyone who propose their suggests.
whatever u identify r not, u should respect thier expression of opinion.
In fact, no matter what u identify other players with thier point of view or not, u have no right to criticize because of u r admin or Gm before.
Now game environment become to worsen, u have no responsibility??
u argue with players, it is no help for improve game. think about it.
I'm a lawyer, I think I don't need argue with the ppl like u.
All u do is makes old players and Cm feel tyler is lacking aspiration for take care of normal players who spend not reach 500oc each month, but being a cm I have duty saying for our clanmates to stand for thier rights no matter our clanmates are rammers or gunners.
wish u become more elegance for others suggests no matter u agree or not.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: a open latter for LL or master of clan X

Post by Master of Clan X » 25 Dec 2013, 22:01

yangsomething wrote:I don't know what things I offend u
A deluge of grammar and spelling errors would be a good starting point.
yangsomething wrote:but I clear feel u r have very high animosity for me.
And this thread (and other posts demonstrate that you hold animosity towards me.
yangsomething wrote:my discourse
Whining is not "discourse".
yangsomething wrote:usually. some of ur message even innuendo satirical views
Is there a law against innuendos and satire? I'm not a lawyer so I wouldn't know.
yangsomething wrote:Being a admin or Gm before, u have power for made game become better, but u don't do somethings.
You mean I don't do the things that YOU want.
yangsomething wrote:u just dispute everywhere and anyone who propose their suggests.
The funny thing here is you don't respect ANYONE's opinion but your own.
- Making legendary and top secret items cheap will make this game STUPID.
- Making OP'ed rams like the Jet Hammer and not nerfing it is STUPID.

That is my opinion and you don't respect it so why should I respect yours?
yangsomething wrote:In fact, no matter what u identify other players with thier point of view or not, u have no right to criticize because of u r admin or Gm before.
Are you sure you're a lawyer? Let me tell you the answer: NO I DON'T HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY.
yangsomething wrote:u argue with players, it is no help for improve game. think about it
I post suggestions to improve the game (e.g. Bring back Ember War with the release of new ember weapons). You don't notice because you only care about your own opinion.
yangsomething wrote:I'm a lawyer, I think I don't need argue with the ppl like u.
Of course not. You just use the law to bully people on a daily basis. You also like to bully other players like so:
yangsomething wrote:I'm almost higher 100 LV than u , low LV plz shut up.
yangsomething wrote:All u do is makes old players and Cm feel tyler is lacking aspiration for take care of normal players who spend not reach 500oc each month
Of course if you feel Tyler doesn't care you could actually try to talk to "Forum1" or "Forum2" but instead you want to pick a fight with me.

Eric.S.S.Yang
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Eric.S.S.Yang » 26 Dec 2013, 03:32

If u feel HM is OP, why not use sub guns?
using sub gun is easy for defeating rammer.

http://battlestations.ochospace.com/his ... d3e53ce125

http://battlestations.ochospace.com/his ... 284e762cc1

I must say no hit is no OP.even the ram ship is much higher LV than me.

http://battlestations.ochospace.com/his ... 72a7855301

Best Ping
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Best Ping » 26 Dec 2013, 08:41

buff blitz's melee damage and make it lvl 150 skill with 100% activation rate when distance is 50, please ! (to avoid complaint of OPed LRR)
sub-gunner with AP can kill event boss in one go while rammer can't.
Last edited by Best Ping on 26 Dec 2013, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.

adolf hitler
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by adolf hitler » 26 Dec 2013, 11:20

Is yangsomething a spastic?

Anthos
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Anthos » 26 Dec 2013, 13:56

Best Ping wrote:buff blitz's melee damage and make it lvl 150 skill with 100% activation rate when distance is 50, please ! (to avoid complaint of OPed LRR)
And because rammer can't rammer must?

Rammers have speed, now also have range, have unsabotagable skill, have good slowdown weapons, have great damage except in one scenario where the gunner might be able to have an upper hand (if he goes skinny hunting npcs), and they want to have that too...

I wonder if I had started as a rammer if I would turn out to be a whiny bitch too...

padam
Familiar
Familiar

Post by padam » 26 Dec 2013, 15:09

Anthos wrote:
Best Ping wrote:buff blitz's melee damage and make it lvl 150 skill with 100% activation rate when distance is 50, please ! (to avoid complaint of OPed LRR)

Rammers have speed, now also have range, have unsabotagable skill, have good slowdown weapons, have great damage except in one scenario where the gunner might be able to have an upper hand (if he goes skinny hunting npcs), and they want to have that too...

I wonder if I had started as a rammer if I would turn out to be a whiny bitch too...

Get a class reset then, bitch!

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 26 Dec 2013, 15:37

padam wrote:
Anthos wrote: I wonder if I had started as a rammer if I would turn out to be a whiny bitch too...

Obviously he's happy with his class and you're not. So YOU are the bitch and YOU need to get a class reset.

padam
Familiar
Familiar

Post by padam » 26 Dec 2013, 15:46

Master of Clan X wrote:
padam wrote:
Anthos wrote: I wonder if I had started as a rammer if I would turn out to be a whiny bitch too...

Obviously he's happy with his class and you're not. So YOU are the bitch and YOU need to get a class reset.
Anthos wrote:
Rammers have speed, now also have range, have unsabotagable skill, have good slowdown weapons.
This statement tells me some other story.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 26 Dec 2013, 15:52

padam wrote:
Anthos wrote:
Rammers have speed, now also have range, have unsabotagable skill, have good slowdown weapons.
That statement is telling you that you're greedy and that you need to STFU.

padam
Familiar
Familiar

Post by padam » 26 Dec 2013, 15:58

Master of Clan X wrote:
padam wrote:
Anthos wrote:
That statement is telling you that you're greedy and that you need to STFU.
Haven't got any answers so lets say..... STFU

Chai
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chai » 28 Dec 2013, 04:14

yangsomething wrote:
Master of Clan X wrote:
hon wrote:u not rammer? :D
This guy just likes to complain about everything. Rammer stuff he also complain, gunner stuff he also complain. Lose argument to me he also complain....
Dear mister LL:
I don't know what things I offend u but I clear feel u r have very high animosity for me.
being a cm, I must fight for clanmates right weather rammers or gunners.
But I feel u just jeer at my discourse usually. some of ur message even innuendo satirical views
other views oBeing a admin or Gm before, u have power for made game become better, but u don't do somethings. now u leave, u complain lots of things. Do u have right to complain if u have power to change before?
now u leave tyler, u just dispute everywhere and anyone who propose their suggests.
In fact, no matter what u identify other players with thier point of view or not, u have no right to criticize because of u r admin or Gm before.
u argue with players, it is no help for improve game. think about it.
I'm a lawyer, I think I don't need argue with the ppl like u.
All u do is makes old players and Cm feel tyler is lacking aspiration for take care of normal players who spend not reach 500oc each month, but being a cm I have duty saying for our clanmates to stand for thier rights no matter our clanmates are rammers or gunners.
wish u become more elegance for others suggests no matter u agree or not.
I have the solution for your troubles. Report Tyler to the police for the animosity that LL is generating.

:D

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 28 Dec 2013, 05:05

Chai wrote: I have the solution for your troubles. Report Tyler to the police for the animosity that LL is generating.
:D
WOLS. KFC already did that.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 28 Dec 2013, 05:55

Just goes to show you how Taiwan is an island, and they produce crappy islander lawyers

Sigh.... I apologize for him only based on that fact we're of the same profession.

Pathetic lawyers stem from a few possibilities, that include but is not limited to bad genes, weak dick, sexual orientation confusion, childhood neglect...

Best Ping
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Best Ping » 28 Dec 2013, 06:38

Anthos wrote:

I was talking about that scenario, skinny rammer might not able to deal that much damage. recent event's sub guns has better stats (high damage/weight; and couple hundred weight lighter than the ram around the same level, and some range which i'm not concerned) and with the OPed AP skill. And please don't add the LRR ram in this argument, I don't hunt monster with LRR, if you play as a rammer, you will be a fail one.

Here and now, I don't whine to nerf AP or Sub-gun, I just ask the Dev to buff the effect of Blitz vis-à-vis NPC, so we'll have less difficulty completing the event.