a open latter for LL or master of clan X

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
hon
Prominent
Prominent

Re: a open latter for LL or master of clan X

Post by hon » 28 Dec 2013, 07:27

What about all the time before AP buff rammer have more advantage do event & hunting boss & sinking fort? No gunner whine about it. AP buff is gift from SIOS god.

All class have good & bad. All build have good & bad. Now is fair no need to win all.

All the experience player know this. Max dmg build for cw normally pass the rock defender but get eat by missiler. If u want to sink the missiler the rock D will eat u. From low lvl until high lvl is like this. It also same for gunner who using full sub. Difference is rammer want 1 build to win all: Full speed sabo & Jet hammer until recently. All other argument is for selfish reason.

Best Ping
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Best Ping » 28 Dec 2013, 08:04

hon wrote:What about all the time before AP buff rammer have more advantage do event & hunting boss & sinking fort? No gunner whine about it. AP buff is gift from SIOS god.

All class have good & bad. All build have good & bad. Now is fair no need to win all.

All the experience player know this. Max dmg build for cw normally pass the rock defender but get eat by missiler. If u want to sink the missiler the rock D will eat u. From low lvl until high lvl is like this. It also same for gunner who using full sub. Difference is rammer want 1 build to win all: Full speed sabo & Jet hammer until recently. All other argument is for selfish reason.
I was talking about hunting. and the "1 build win all" is your assumption, i don't ask for that. i used all the preset allowed by game. i don't use sabo or JH against NPC. I just ask for a GOD GIVEN SKILL for SCOUT, simple as that. The way you guys argued caused a lot of mess lately. Yet you try to elaborate that this game is just like rock, scissors and paper, now it's not anymore, rammer used to be top damage dealer now they aren't.

I can say that i play this game since 2009 and being sunk in CW, even without scratching a defender, is normal for us rammer, i never complaint about that. All i know is just attacking fort and sink it or being sunk. I just simply ask for more damage, not to double-sink those defenders that they can't salvage forever, but to maintain the rammer class as top damage dealer, not as a flexible player as gunner. Yes it's selfish reason for rammer class. Unlike the reason of gunner vs rammer class as you are trying to do.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 28 Dec 2013, 08:23

U ask for 1 thing but other rammer ask for other thing. Even have high lvl rammer purposely show stupid build & being sunk by slowdown gunner to say JH not op. Hello, we r not stupid.

Anyway I'm not try to argue with u just try to say now is fair & pls no be greedy. If u want to ask about skill for event is separate matter from JH & not suitable for this thread.

Maybe ask for lvl 200 skill :)

https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15286