Tyler is very very very unfriendly to rammer

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Re: Tyler is very very very unfriendly to rammer

Post by The Nielsen » 18 Dec 2013, 15:57

The Nielsen wrote:Dear Tyler,

Just please return the price of the Jet Hammer to 500 and make Homing Laser worth 500 embers as well. Doing such will make more people happy this Christmas season. Seasons Greetings! ;)

PS. Please improve skills of rammer and buff 'melee' weapons as well. thank you.

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by The Nielsen » 18 Dec 2013, 16:09

The Nielsen wrote:
The Nielsen wrote:Dear Tyler,

Just please return the price of the Jet Hammer to 500 and make Homing Laser worth 500 embers as well. Doing such will make more people happy this Christmas season. Seasons Greetings! ;)

PS. Please improve skills of rammer and buff 'melee' weapons as well. thank you.
PPS.Please improve skills of rammer and buff 'melee' weapons as well. thank you.

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by The Nielsen » 18 Dec 2013, 17:46

The Nielsen wrote:
TC wrote:This has to thanks to certain hypocrite players who shout so loud for fairness but in fact for their own advantage on the expense of others. Fella rammers, you just got to learn from this people, ("they are real smart, they know to only compare their shortcomings with your strengths to portrait their argument as being 'fair' while forever silent on their own advantages"). The saddest part is Tyler actually buy it...
I guess Tyler listens to those who spend more ;) too bad, i'm a rammer and 520 Ochos a month is more than enough for me... on the other hand, these 'Ocho zombies' tend to buy more than an arm and a leg just so Tyler would listen to them and feel like they have something to brag about.

Now back to the topic above, i'm not the expert here, but it does not need one to clearly see and understand that 'RAMS' are the real underdogs here and deserves buff. The range for LRRs are just fine addition and should not get whined about by gunners. Let me state the reasons why:

1.) the weight of these melee weapons are just freaking too heavy! thus, limiting equipment.
2.) the 'rammer' ship has fewer weapon slot compared to 'gunner' ships. which again, presses the advantage for gunners. imagine this, buffing cannon damage+more weapon slot=damage more than that of a rammer.
3.) the skill set from either a scout or a mechanic just doesn't cut it compared to the skills of gunners. as a result, rammers just use sabotage, rendering our class' skills useless at times. overload nerfed and scout skills are more for a missiler. yet, cannons are still buffed.

PS. Im asking for some buff for melee weapon and some skill improvement.
PPS. Im not asking for gunner weapons and skills to be nerfed. leave them as they are now.
PPPS. see my PS.

Gary Paul
Well known
Well known
Location: Hotrodding around Cambodia with all the Ultimate Levellers.

Post by Gary Paul » 18 Dec 2013, 18:31

Oh dear. What a shame. Nevermind.

Arthur Lin
Familiar
Familiar

Post by Arthur Lin » 18 Dec 2013, 18:37

Super Carrier Base
Level 230
77,000 hp
1,400 spd
46,000 cap
12 slots

Battle Station Base
Level 230
80,000 hp
800 spd
42,000 cap
14 slots

While the ram ship is at a 3.75% HP deficit, 75% increase in speed, 9.52% in cap space, with 2 less weapons slots, and there was a complaint about inferior ship?? I have seen gunner in a ram ship, however, I have never seen rammers in a gun ship, in fact back while I was level 180s all the way up to level 200 I myself was using a ram ship loaded with all the heavy cannons... Hence the thread starter is certifiably a twat for using lame arguments, and even the title is f/u/c/k/e/d up

Captain
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Captain » 18 Dec 2013, 23:02

melee weapons too heavy and too few weapon slots? that's a fail argument.

anyone capable of elementary school math knows that it's the damage to weight ratio that matters. but since rammers all seem to have difficulty in elementary math, I shall be generous and educate you, for free

let's say ship X has 5000 capacity (just for demonstration sake)
Ship X has two weapon slots.

Now you look in your hangar and find three weapons:

main cannon, 2500 weight, average damage per volley 5000 (d/w: 200%)
main cannon, 2500 weight, average dmg per volley 5000 (d/w 200%)
ram, 5000 weight, average dmg per volley 12,500 (d/w: 250%)

if you equip the two guns, what is your total damage per volley? yes, clever boy. it's 5000 + 5000 = 10,000.

now, let's try the ram. oh no! I have two weapon slots, but only one ram! oh dear me, what should I do? boo hoo... oh, wait, I put the ram in the weapon slot, and wow! it gives me 12,500 damage per volley! yay, rammer damage rules!!

Thanks little cousin for taking time off from your homework to explain this really difficult math problem to our rammer friend, here. And the fact remains that the ember rams above lv 200 have much higher d/w than the guns do.

gunners never asked for ram prices to be raised. we only asked that the homing missiles were proportionately priced to the other weapons. if jet hammer costs 500 ember, homing lasers should be 500 too.

QED.

TC
Obscure
Obscure

Post by TC » 19 Dec 2013, 02:58

Captain wrote: gunners never asked for ram prices to be raised. we only asked that the homing missiles were proportionately priced to the other weapons. if jet hammer costs 500 ember, homing lasers should be 500 too.
Maximilian wrote: How about the rest of the opped meele weapons? Jet hammer should be 6k embers, super magnet should be 20k embers, etc.

Lower the price of Homing Lasers to 500 embers, OR just add ZERO to all ember weapons and parts to make it fair.

Especially those Jet Hammers, make it 5k each.
Super Magnet, make it 50k each.

Make Jet Hammer 7.5k embers, and take out all previous Jet Hammer from players !!
and with many +1 from his supporters. Don't say one thing but do another thing, please.

If there is an event called BS GOT TALENT, these guys should be made the candidates, they have potential.

Supa Mario
Notable
Notable

Post by Supa Mario » 19 Dec 2013, 05:49

hon wrote:Dear idiot,
^ The reason I am quittin' this game soon. Not only is not fun anymore, tedious and freakingly expensive, on top of all that, the hate levels in this community are scary. transforming nice people into aggressive drones and shit like that.

GG.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 19 Dec 2013, 06:17

Supa Mario wrote:
^ The reason I am quittin' this game soon. Not only is not fun anymore, tedious and freakingly expensive, on top of all that, the hate levels in this community are scary. transforming nice people into aggressive drones and shit like that.

GG.
I try to nice but u count & see how many rammer make this kind of thread? Either complaining the increase is blame to gunner, or asking even more buff to Jet Hammer which already OP, then some more taking chance to ask for buff for rammer ship.

If we no fight back rammer all get buff no & balance become more out then see u enjoy it or not.

This thread = 1
#2 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15148
#3 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15156
#4 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15178
#5 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15180

Even after Maximillian making new thread ask all to one voice still have rammer troll inside & making partial quote:
https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15177

I also have many friend rammer. Balance is OK but u honestly look the stat & see fair or not. Just becoz rammer more ppl in forum lately no mean u all can unreasonable asking for buff.

Ayadi Akmal
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Ayadi Akmal » 19 Dec 2013, 08:46

hon wrote:
I try to nice but u count & see how many rammer make this kind of thread? Either complaining the increase is blame to gunner, or asking even more buff to Jet Hammer which already OP, then some more taking chance to ask for buff for rammer ship.

If we no fight back rammer all get buff no & balance become more out then see u enjoy it or not.

I also have many friend rammer. Balance is OK but u honestly look the stat & see fair or not. Just becoz rammer more ppl in forum lately no mean u all can unreasonable asking for buff.
which category of me Hon?good or a bad rammer? :3

Best Ping
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Best Ping » 19 Dec 2013, 09:33

hon wrote:
Supa Mario wrote:

GG.

This thread = 1
#2 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15148
#3 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15156
#4 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15178
#5 = https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15180

Even after Maximillian making new thread ask all to one voice still have rammer troll inside & making partial quote:
https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15177

read the quote of Maxmillian by TC above hon. however i'll +1 his new thread.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 19 Dec 2013, 09:59

Best Ping wrote: read the quote of Maxmillian by TC above hon. however i'll +1 his new thread.
He is originally ask for reduce. I also not sure where u taking the quote from but he ask many times for reduce:

https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 15#p166362

https://ochospace.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 42#p166514

Maybe due to frust he have say wrong thing but when the price 5k for 1 stupid laser similar to MIRV if no counted the upgrade have any rammer give backup to fellow gamer?

Best Ping
Recognised
Recognised

Post by Best Ping » 19 Dec 2013, 10:10

already done. next time if you wanna talk about the price just bring out the price, not the stat. and always only ask for what you want, so that we can have a better view on thing and we can understand each other easily.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Dec 2013, 12:52

Supa Mario wrote:on top of all that, the hate levels in this community are scary. transforming nice people into aggressive drones and shit like that.
The #1 hater is complaining about hate levels. That's rich.

The Nielsen
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by The Nielsen » 19 Dec 2013, 16:39

Cannons are buffed, there new cannons, new pretty cool long range weapon, overload is nerfed.... and there's the increase of ember for the JH and a possible nerf! sounds great right? how long till other 'rams' are considered to be nerfed too?