give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Naku-Chan
Unknown
Unknown

Re: give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Post by Naku-Chan » 12 Feb 2014, 04:47

Oh wow the trolling is strong with this LoveJOY XDLoLz....
You know they are trolling right....right?
don't give in to the trolling guys, he's just here to see how many people...oh wait I mean 'ppl' (since that's his troll talk) he can piss off and annoy. Just ignore it and maybe they will go away =w=
Chocorroles wrote:This is the funniest thread here.
I very much agree with Chocorroles XD (add me lol)

Naku-Chan
Unknown
Unknown

Re: give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Post by Naku-Chan » 12 Feb 2014, 04:47

KeiKei wrote:
LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:actually its called plagiarism but since thats too advance of a word for u ill simplify it its call copy and paste but i forgive u cuz ur a virgin its understandable u need someplace to express ur anger feel free its a free post

Hey LoveJOY XDLoLz, it seems you're having a bit of trouble getting your money refunded to you.
Have you read the terms and conditions?

If so, you will understand that under those terms and conditions you agreed to upon joining the game clearly state that tyler projects holds the right to not refund your money for any reason.

Now because you may or may not be 18 years old these terms and conditions may or may not apply to you. If you are not 18 years old you cannot legally agree to terms and conditions without a parent or guardian present. If you ARE at least 18 then you have indeed agreed to these terms and conditions and you can contact tyler projects support, or gamebatte for additional information on if/how you can get your money back.

With all of that being said I'm sure you can attempt to sue them for "stealing" your money. However I'd like to point out that lawyer's are expensive, and the court system would need all and any information regarding both money transactions and terms and conditions. If the money transaction does not exist, or if you have either 1. violated the terms and conditions by using "cheat engine" or 2. agreed to them but failed to read the terms and conditions, the fault will thereby be directed onto you, and the company could easily sue you instead. So... if you want to sue someone make sure you know exactly what you're doing and understand the circumstances and evidence that will be held in court to the fullest.

I am not staff for tyler projects or gamebattes, I'm just a friendly player making sure another player understands how the justice system works, and agreeing to terms and conditions work. You can also feel free to do research on any or all of what I just said.

Cheers~
You are very wise...I applaud you.