give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Re: give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Post by Master of Clan X » 20 Nov 2013, 07:13

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:well then it seems the admin are too scared to post and they hav to ask someone like u to post eh?
Lose argument then say the admin asked me to post.

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:honeslty the ppl that should be here are not but instead a whole bunch of useless ppl r here i dont understand why this concerns any of u ppl oh wait i know its cuz u all hav no life and nothing better to do so u need a place to rant and relive ur streess right? how abt i give u some advice TRY GETTIGN LAID ONCE IN AWHILE i know none of u acutally experieced it but u know u can go hire ppl to do that nowadays u all should try it sometimes it will help relieve ur stress do it for me ya? now gtfo =)
^ Maybe you should realize your attempt to gain sympathy for cheating has failed miserably. Also 3 posts in a row shows just who has no life and needs to get laid.

Now GFTO.

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 20 Nov 2013, 18:34

ur comebacks are getting lamer and lamer seriously to use my own phrases on me cant u think of anything interesting to say? ur a joke i thought it be more fun takling to u but apparently ur just a waste of time and i rly didnt care for sympathy i just want my 5$

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 21 Nov 2013, 06:57

Want an 'official' answer?

You ain't gettin yo 5 bucks back for cheating, crybaby :P

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 21 Nov 2013, 09:38

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:ur comebacks are getting lamer and lamer seriously to use my own phrases on me cant u think of anything interesting to say?
It's called quoting. I guess you can be forgiven for not understanding that because your first language is Stupidese.

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 22 Nov 2013, 04:08

hey if crying helps i dont mind but it seems thats not the case

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 22 Nov 2013, 04:10

actually its called plagiarism but since thats too advance of a word for u ill simplify it its call copy and paste but i forgive u cuz ur a virgin its understandable u need someplace to express ur anger feel free its a free post

Keoss
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Keoss » 22 Nov 2013, 05:23

Yeah, exactly, Master of clan X. That is really sad of you. Why would you ever even think of plagiarizing? And of all the people on earth you choose to plagiarize a loser, especially one that is horribly vulgar and grows cabbage inside their head? Know you no shame? D:}

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 22 Nov 2013, 08:42

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:hey if crying helps i dont mind but it seems thats not the case
It's ok you can cry. You're already doing a good job of throwing a tantrum hoping the Admin will come to change your diaper.

Also the "quote" button is top right corner of each post. I can see the button because I'm not an overgrown wank stain blinded by rage like you are.

Chocorroles
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Chocorroles » 30 Nov 2013, 17:10

This is the funniest thread here.

pixel8ted
Unknown
Unknown

Post by pixel8ted » 03 Dec 2013, 16:29

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:honeslty the ppl that should be here are not but instead a whole bunch of useless ppl r here i dont understand why this concerns any of u ppl oh wait i know its cuz u all hav no life and nothing better to do so u need a place to rant and relive ur streess right? how abt i give u some advice TRY GETTIGN LAID ONCE IN AWHILE i know none of u acutally experieced it but u know u can go hire ppl to do that nowadays u all should try it sometimes it will help relieve ur stress do it for me ya? now gtfo =)

Haha Getting advice frm someone who paid 5$...Dude syrsly 5$?? do you need it back to pay yer mother for sleeping with you?? ..and BTW yer a perfect example of someone who has no life :P

DShinku
Unknown
Unknown

Post by DShinku » 04 Dec 2013, 13:44

"Mom, they stole my 5$, help"

KeiKei
Unknown
Unknown

Post by KeiKei » 06 Dec 2013, 08:37

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:actually its called plagiarism but since thats too advance of a word for u ill simplify it its call copy and paste but i forgive u cuz ur a virgin its understandable u need someplace to express ur anger feel free its a free post

Hey LoveJOY XDLoLz, it seems you're having a bit of trouble getting your money refunded to you.
Have you read the terms and conditions?

If so, you will understand that under those terms and conditions you agreed to upon joining the game clearly state that tyler projects holds the right to not refund your money for any reason.

Now because you may or may not be 18 years old these terms and conditions may or may not apply to you. If you are not 18 years old you cannot legally agree to terms and conditions without a parent or guardian present. If you ARE at least 18 then you have indeed agreed to these terms and conditions and you can contact tyler projects support, or gamebatte for additional information on if/how you can get your money back.

With all of that being said I'm sure you can attempt to sue them for "stealing" your money. However I'd like to point out that lawyer's are expensive, and the court system would need all and any information regarding both money transactions and terms and conditions. If the money transaction does not exist, or if you have either 1. violated the terms and conditions by using "cheat engine" or 2. agreed to them but failed to read the terms and conditions, the fault will thereby be directed onto you, and the company could easily sue you instead. So... if you want to sue someone make sure you know exactly what you're doing and understand the circumstances and evidence that will be held in court to the fullest.

I am not staff for tyler projects or gamebattes, I'm just a friendly player making sure another player understands how the justice system works, and agreeing to terms and conditions work. You can also feel free to do research on any or all of what I just said.

Cheers~

random faerie
Unknown
Unknown

Post by random faerie » 07 Dec 2013, 01:30

Oh my god. How pathetic. Let's just let him sue guys.... :') It would be funny. And he'd probably end bankrupt. :')

Sparkster
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Sparkster » 07 Dec 2013, 02:32

Obvious troll is obvious.

Ndoelicious
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ndoelicious » 08 Dec 2013, 11:01

this is why they don't reply to you anymore..