give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 16 Nov 2013, 21:29

i paid 5$ for this game and now you guys suspend me from playing thats fraud and stealing
plus no where in the game does it say im not allow to use the help of cheat engine so if u guys dont return my money or let me play i will sue ur company for STEALING AND FRAUD i expect a fast reply

Inferno
Unknown
Unknown

Re: give me back the 5$ i paid u scammers

Post by Inferno » 18 Nov 2013, 01:47

So stu...
Did you ever see any game welcome or allow you to use cheat engine?
Sue them to get your fuxxing $5. Shame on you, cheater.

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 18 Nov 2013, 02:41

its a single player game =.= when i cheat did it affect u in any possible way? didnt think so.

so shut up and mind ur own business

GX gamer
Unknown
Unknown

Post by GX gamer » 18 Nov 2013, 03:30

Good to see CHEATER's photo and his BS account name. LOL

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Nov 2013, 06:51

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:i paid 5$ for this game and now you guys suspend me ... no where in the game does it say im not allow to use the help of cheat engine
Cheating is not allowed. What is cheat engine used for?
Attachments
1379018431483.jpg

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 18 Nov 2013, 07:07

http://tylerprojects.com/terms.php

2) User Tools. TYLER and its affiliates reserve the right to terminate your access without refund to any or all of the User Tools at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.

3)
D. Permitted Use of Content. The content included in the Services, including all Web site design, text, graphics, audio, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the Services (collectively, the "Content") is owned or licensed by TYLER and/or its licensors. All Content is made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use and may be stored on a computer only for such use. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, patent and other proprietary rights and laws. Publication, sale, redistribution in any form or medium, as well as modification or use of the Content, except as expressly permitted, is prohibited without the prior written permission of TYLER.

E. Limits on Use of the Services. You agree not engage in any of the following: (i) use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, data scrape, copy or transfer any part of the Services or the Registration Data or other data of any User (whether individually or in the aggregate); (ii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Services; (iii) reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of the Services, including any TYLER account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Services in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information as provided for by the Services; (iv) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services; (v) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working or authorized uses of the Services or with any other person's use of the Services; (vi) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message transmittal you send on or through the Services; and (vii) impersonate any other individual or entity or misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with another individual or entity.entity.

Terms you agree to when playing any games by Tyler Projects :*

Have a GREAT day :D

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 18 Nov 2013, 07:18

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:i will sue ur company for STEALING AND FRAUD
How about the company sue YOU for stealing and fraud? Obtaining virtual currency by "hacking" the game (i.e. stealing). Causing losses the to company by giving other players the impression it is ok to cheat.

How about a class action suit against you by other players who also used the cheat and got their accounts banned?

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 19 Nov 2013, 02:03

i dont cheat in bs cuz its a multiplayer game why do i care

i thought ll was in gamebatte r u the admin for social life?

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 19 Nov 2013, 02:11

i got nothing to hide im like some little girl that would make a fake acc so laugh all u want its not like none of u nvr hacked something before

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 19 Nov 2013, 03:17

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote: i thought ll was in gamebatte r u the admin for social life?
Not admin cannot post ar?

GX gamer
Unknown
Unknown

Post by GX gamer » 19 Nov 2013, 04:08

Since when it's a single player game? Didn't you need your friends help? Oh I forgot you are a CHEATER, that is why it is a single player game to you. LOL

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 19 Nov 2013, 07:12

LoveJOY XDLoLz wrote:i got nothing to hide im like some little girl that would make a fake acc so laugh all u want its not like none of u nvr hacked something before
i hack BS and SO all the time! :D

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 20 Nov 2013, 04:58

well then it seems the admin are too scared to post and they hav to ask someone like u to post eh?

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 20 Nov 2013, 05:00

u dont need ur friends help u can get everything if u grind the game jokes on u LOL

LoveJOY XDLoLz
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by LoveJOY XDLoLz » 20 Nov 2013, 05:12

honeslty the ppl that should be here are not but instead a whole bunch of useless ppl r here i dont understand why this concerns any of u ppl oh wait i know its cuz u all hav no life and nothing better to do so u need a place to rant and relive ur streess right? how abt i give u some advice TRY GETTIGN LAID ONCE IN AWHILE i know none of u acutally experieced it but u know u can go hire ppl to do that nowadays u all should try it sometimes it will help relieve ur stress do it for me ya? now gtfo =)