TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Epic Trolling / flame wars. The best of this forum distilled for your reading pleasure.
Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Post by Master of Clan X » 14 Jun 2013, 08:15

Ok this whole TVVAT2 rezzing "just to burn tokens" against TVVAT EVERYDAY at 4-5pm has to stop.

TVVAT2 doesn't even stand a chance against TVVAT there's no logical reason why they would rez against them if they weren't affiliated.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Re: TVVAT2 rezzing against TVVAT makes no sense

Post by hon » 14 Jun 2013, 08:18

Shame shame :O

Sky Tan
Well known
Well known

Post by Sky Tan » 14 Jun 2013, 10:25

There is reason.

FOR GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And its times up.

LUCYFER
Familiar
Familiar

Post by LUCYFER » 14 Jun 2013, 14:05

reason is twat 2 has only 3-4 active memebers all non ocho
he cant stand chance against other clan plus we where saving gold to buy sw too but thnks all gone now :/
and we raise against them is not true we just raise with them so we can get few hits on other clans
so i really donno what to say but atleast can we get gold back which we where saving to buy a sw ??

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 14 Jun 2013, 15:13

LUCYFER wrote: he cant stand chance against other clan plus we where saving gold to buy sw too but thnks all gone now :/
What bullshit is that? You can't stand a chance against other clans but you can stand a chance against the TOP clan?! TVVAT2 rezzed 4 times in a row against TVVAT and only ONCE vs a rank #7 clan.

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 14 Jun 2013, 15:15

No open big mouth no get in bigger problem :P

Mod_Nami
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mod_Nami » 14 Jun 2013, 17:18

LUCYFER wrote:reason is twat 2 has only 3-4 active memebers all non ocho
he cant stand chance against other clan plus we where saving gold to buy sw too but thnks all gone now :/
and we raise against them is not true we just raise with them so we can get few hits on other clans
so i really donno what to say but atleast can we get gold back which we where saving to buy a sw ??
There were instances where it was observed that zero hits was done to any other clans.

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Jun 2013, 01:22

LUCYFER wrote: so i really donno what to say but atleast can we get gold back which we where saving to buy a sw ??
Did TVVAT promise you gold for the SW? Maybe another clan offer you Ocho in BS to do this?

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 15 Jun 2013, 01:24

Master of Clan X wrote:
What bullshit is that? You can't stand a chance against other clans but you can stand a chance against the TOP clan?! TVVAT2 rezzed 4 times in a row against TVVAT and only ONCE vs a rank #7 clan.
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that the recent updates regarding extra tokens and HP buffs were meant to give weaker clans a better chance to win against higher ranked clans then. I suppose I was mistaken ze~ :(
Forum1 wrote:
There were instances where it was observed that zero hits was done to any other clans.
Once again, please accept my heartfelt apologies. I must not have read the rules properly, as I don't seem to recall coming across any clause that prohibits the training of clan defenders during clan war. Also, I'm sorry to trouble you, but may I be so bold as to ask you to point out the rule that states that a clan must attack every rezzed clan at least once when it rezzes? I don't seem to be able to find it either :(

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Jun 2013, 01:55

Kirisame Marisa wrote: I'm sorry, I was under the impression that the recent updates regarding extra tokens and HP buffs were meant to give weaker clans a better chance to win against higher ranked clans then. I suppose I was mistaken ze~ :(
Forum1 wrote:
How are you supposed to have "a better chance to win against higher ranked clans" if YOU DON'T EVEN ATTACK.
Attachments
checkmated2.jpg

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Jun 2013, 01:56

Kirisame Marisa wrote:Also, I'm sorry to trouble you, but may I be so bold as to ask you to point out the rule that states that a clan must attack every rezzed clan at least once when it rezzes? I don't seem to be able to find it either :(
I'm sorry to trouble you, can you explain how it is possible to win without attacking?

Creatin_1
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Creatin_1 » 15 Jun 2013, 02:01

FEEDING... BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
banhammer.jpg

Master of Clan X
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Master of Clan X » 15 Jun 2013, 02:12

Kirisame Marisa wrote: Once again, please accept my heartfelt apologies. I must not have read the rules properly, as I don't seem to recall coming across any clause that prohibits the training of clan defenders during clan war.
^ this is an admission of guilt. That your clan coordinated to rez with another clan.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 15 Jun 2013, 02:21

Master of Clan X wrote:
Kirisame Marisa wrote: Once again, please accept my heartfelt apologies. I must not have read the rules properly, as I don't seem to recall coming across any clause that prohibits the training of clan defenders during clan war.
^ this is an admission of guilt. That your clan coordinated to rez with another clan.
I don't quite see the basis of your accusation here. Could you point out where you thought I may have admitted that we coordinated to rez with any clan? I don't seem to be able to find it in the quote you selected.

Kirisame Marisa
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Kirisame Marisa » 15 Jun 2013, 02:23

Master of Clan X wrote:
Kirisame Marisa wrote: I'm sorry, I was under the impression that the recent updates regarding extra tokens and HP buffs were meant to give weaker clans a better chance to win against higher ranked clans then. I suppose I was mistaken ze~ :(
Forum1 wrote:
How are you supposed to have "a better chance to win against higher ranked clans" if YOU DON'T EVEN ATTACK.
Perhaps Tyler has forgotten that they included the mechanics of defending during clan war. Is it that scandalous for a clan to want to get experience for their defenders?